Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yo!Sup!

These days have been going well for me and its really great.But some just didn't go right.So had to accept it too.

-Pass my MT !! Scored 30/50 for my MT.Cikgu Jeffri said "Now I am happy with you results.I'm proud that you actually improved.Keep it up.Don't decrease on your marks.Happy or not?"Obviously i was more than happy.I even jumped.
-Second in class for my Sci.Overall 79/100.Was really glad and it was my first time getting an A1 as i said.Cried to Mdm Punitham and she is happy too.Tears of joy filled my eyes.
-1st-runner-up for Amazing Maths Race.Mrs Kho was happy and proud of us.

Bad times-
-Danial Khalis aka goggles kept calling me crenting.He kept repeating that i look alike Mdm Punitham.
-Literature paper is so difficult and which i don't think i can even scored an A2 for it.
-Maths is heart-beating for me now.Expecting full marks.
-I'm too tired..

But it wasn't all that.Today went really well that i actually can't forget today.But after the fun i had,was something sad happened.
The fun part was,Syafiqah,Natasha and I were laughing our heads off at every joke and every move we made.The part that i laughed till i fall on the floor and couldn't get up due to lots of stiches was,Syafiqah was trying to get a 10cent coin between the vending machine when all of the sudden she fall and as though her leg was stuck.But not gonna say much of it.Its not bout that also.We laughed alot today.My jaw hurts.Hahaha!Went home laughing and people who pass by me thought i was crazy laughing to myself.

The sad part was,went home and my aunty told me that my grandma slip and fall.I was shocked but she look pretty strong.Of all elderly i know,my grandma is the most strongest one i know.Her right arm hurts.But she didn't limp or have backbone problems after she fell.Glad too but hoping she receive a speedy recovery.Be strong Grandma!You go girl! Haha!

And yea,Iffa if you are reading this,don't be sad bout them alright?At least you have your best friend,Fadhillah.Chin up girl.Your PSLE this year,and you won't be seeing them cause you are going to different schools.And hope you get to mine.

Ending this entry still laughing bout this afternoon.HAHAHA!~Off now