Seriously I'm tired right now.PE was tiring.Well,the workout was kinda fun.Especially the one like when we were like jelly.Jumping jacks,sigh,i think cock-up.Haha! I just miss Mr Jae's PE lessons.Its way better than Mr Alsagoff's.PE couldn't go to the field cause it was under-construction.Had to run 3 rounds around the school.I just don't know why i wasn't that enthusiastic when i heard Mr Alsagoff said we are running and i gave him a reason in which "I am on MC for 1 year.Only for 'Running'.The rest can." and people around me laughed.Well,of course its fake.Hahaha!The warm-up of Mr Alsagoff is non-sense.I mean,i don't know..But it doesn't make sense and i don't think it helps on 'Warming-up'.There was something Natasha,Syafiqah and me spotted on Mr Alsagoff which i think its really DIRTY.So its sensored.Sorry!
Ran 3 rounds and my timing was 9 mins 52 sec.Was the first girl in class.But i suddenly don't feel the feeling like "YEAH!" when i heard my timing and my position.After running,we had to do push up.Mann!Mr Alsagoff is really terrible and expect us to do 15 push up when i barely did one.But i just move my stomach up and down so total was like 7.Haha!Shhh!
MT,was expected to do blog.So my malay blog is http://fatinhanani.blogspot.com .Yea,its in malay.That blog isn't about my life.Trust me.Its about school and Mr Jeffri.So if any malay student,especially Sharifah,would want to check my MT.Go ahead.Its kinda humilating.
Mrs Sharon Tan called my up after recess and told me i need not have to pay for Yi Wei's specs.Its quite long to explain here.I'm so guilty.Any guilty medicine?Mrs Sharon Tan is really,absolutely nice.For the first time i saw her for NCC,i thought she was the fierce one.Can't judge the book by its own cover.And yea,alot of people ( not from NCC ) knew i broke Yi Wei's specs.There is nowhere i can hide my face but to admit.Couldn't less deny.Sigh..
ENGLISH!Whoosh~ We acted.And we failed!Hahaha!Infect everyone failed.
Once embarrassing part that happen during Eng.My face was burning of humilation and the apologisation kind of look.Firstly,i accidentally poke Melvin's glutius maximus with my pencil cause i was holding it side ways and he was standing with his glutius maximus facing the pencil.Secondly,Melvin was seating beside me.He told me when he hit the ruler at his sole of the shoe it hurts.I told him i help him hit at his calf.When i wanted to hit,i missed and accidentally hit his.I was burning in humilation and kept saying "Sorry" over and over again.He didn't mind.
Asked Suhaimi whether it hurts.He just laughed.I knew i made a mistake.Shouldn't have asked him.Can tell he is filled with embarassment.
Mr Lim said he can depend on me for anything he ask to do.I was instructed by him to help him do some powerpoint presentation for NE on Wed.So everyone,the lyrics of the "We will get there" is done by me.Haha!
My muscles ache.I suddenly hate myself for no reason..~Off now
Ran 3 rounds and my timing was 9 mins 52 sec.Was the first girl in class.But i suddenly don't feel the feeling like "YEAH!" when i heard my timing and my position.After running,we had to do push up.Mann!Mr Alsagoff is really terrible and expect us to do 15 push up when i barely did one.But i just move my stomach up and down so total was like 7.Haha!Shhh!
MT,was expected to do blog.So my malay blog is http://fatinhanani.blogspot.com .Yea,its in malay.That blog isn't about my life.Trust me.Its about school and Mr Jeffri.So if any malay student,especially Sharifah,would want to check my MT.Go ahead.Its kinda humilating.
Mrs Sharon Tan called my up after recess and told me i need not have to pay for Yi Wei's specs.Its quite long to explain here.I'm so guilty.Any guilty medicine?Mrs Sharon Tan is really,absolutely nice.For the first time i saw her for NCC,i thought she was the fierce one.Can't judge the book by its own cover.And yea,alot of people ( not from NCC ) knew i broke Yi Wei's specs.There is nowhere i can hide my face but to admit.Couldn't less deny.Sigh..
ENGLISH!Whoosh~ We acted.And we failed!Hahaha!Infect everyone failed.
Once embarrassing part that happen during Eng.My face was burning of humilation and the apologisation kind of look.Firstly,i accidentally poke Melvin's glutius maximus with my pencil cause i was holding it side ways and he was standing with his glutius maximus facing the pencil.Secondly,Melvin was seating beside me.He told me when he hit the ruler at his sole of the shoe it hurts.I told him i help him hit at his calf.When i wanted to hit,i missed and accidentally hit his.I was burning in humilation and kept saying "Sorry" over and over again.He didn't mind.
Asked Suhaimi whether it hurts.He just laughed.I knew i made a mistake.Shouldn't have asked him.Can tell he is filled with embarassment.
Mr Lim said he can depend on me for anything he ask to do.I was instructed by him to help him do some powerpoint presentation for NE on Wed.So everyone,the lyrics of the "We will get there" is done by me.Haha!
My muscles ache.I suddenly hate myself for no reason..~Off now


<< Home