Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I guess the science test have finish,and i am not suppose to blog.I'm too stressed up with things around me.Not studies.So i have decided i should blog today.

I having a headache with it.Why am i meant to be looked down by the people who is just like any ordinary people?I can't help it.Should have stood up for myself earlier.I don't want it to happen every NCC.She is beginning to be my enermy everytime I talk to her.She is heartbreaking.She peirce throught my feelings.She stabbed my happiness.She is my hatred.I'm too linient.I let everyone step on my head.Can't help it anymore.God,please give me the strength and courage to stand.

Alot of things have been bothering me.That is why i always come to school with a tired expression.I'm just too tired not getting enough sleep at night,thinking about the problems bothering me.Sometime,i even cried of How stupid can i be?How pathetic am i?How linient was i?Where is my courage? How much i thought of being someone else,the lyrics of the song 'Stay the same' and 'If you wanna be somebody else,change your mind" kept playing in my mind.I wish i could let this out to my friends.But,i just can't find the right person to tell.I just don't want to trouble them.At this time is when i really wished Aashi was by my side.She was always the one who lend a shoulder to cry on,and ears to hear and gives advices i really needed.

Letting out my feelings here makes me feel a lil better.I just hope tomorrow's NCC wouldn't be another disaster.Please...~Off now