Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, February 10, 2006

I know,its all my fault.Blame me.

Couldn't help crying during NCC today.Was playing dog and bone.Chased Yi Wei and i accidentally push her cause i was about to fall and her glasses dropped and i stepped on it.It broke!Asking for forgiveness isn't enough.I mean,its someone's belonging.I told her,I don't mind paying.But,I don't have that much of sum of money.And if i were to ask Mum,mum would diffinately get furious.Nurril told us to find a solution to solve her problem.I cried.I mean,i was the one who broke it and everyone is involved.In the end,everyone is expected to pay $10 each.

I cried,cause i was afraid some of the cadets blame me.Was called out by Staff Hanisah and she told me,in NCC,everything is 'One for all,and all for one'."We didn't blame you.If we blame you,we already expected you to pay all of it.Don't be sad okay?" was what she said.That didn't refrain me from crying.Then,Mrs Sharon Tan called me up.She was nice.She knew that it wasn't my fault...

Was really upset.I could feel all the fingers pointing to me and the anger of Yi Wei.I couldn't even look myself crying.Just imagine you were in my shoes.Now,the blame is all on me.Me,my leg,my fault.I shouldn't have participated.But that's fate.Can't avoid it but only overcome it.I still don't feel that good with my fellow cadets contributing the money..can't help it.

IT'S MY FAULT !!!


I hate myself...~Off now