Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Things are getting tougher for me these days.

Listen people.I really appreaciate your encouraging words.It isn't about soccer,friends or anything pertaining normal stuff.There is,a major feeling why i am useless.I just don't wish to let it out here.If i wanted,i think I've let it out earlier.I just don't know..probably someday,I would think bout it and cry during Mdm Punitham lesson and she would bring me to the school counseller.That's something stupid.I prefer it to be confidential.Times when i think i can trust someone then,probably they would be the first person i let out my problems to.

Okay received Sci test results today.I mean,why so fast?Our second test is just today and we received it so fast.Okay was shocked upon my results.Cause i never had an A1 for my Sci.Seriously,i cried in my heart.I was the one who used to fail Sci or get boderline cases.Maybe for some professor would think its just some kind of peice of shit type of mark.But it really mean alot to me.That reflects on how hard i have work for my Sci.From a C6 to a A1.Had 39/50 for it.It really meant alot to me.But the next thing i hope for is my MT.

Must she show the feeling of jealousy or the type of "I-can-beat-you.For-sure!" type of expression?That's when the tough part comes to me.Why must people show and tell me that,I'm no other person but a pathetic and useless person?You guys can't blame me for feeling it that as a fact.But it was really proven,as seen right infront of my naked eyes,heard through my sensitive ears and hurt my emotional heart.

I'm too tired.Tomorrow is Maths TA1!All the best everyone!~Off now