Is it my leg or myself? I just can't get this question right everytime it comes to PE.Why must something very disapointing must happen every PE lesson? We are suppose to run 3 rounds around the school.I was all ready to run and come back to reality.And imagine i was flying.As we start,Izzati and me were tie.At the end of round 1,i could feel the tightening at my stomach.I felt as though i was gonna puke out my stomach.For round 2 i just walk leaving everyone pass by me.Syafiqah stamina was great at then.There were Sec1,Sec2 and Sec4 passing by.Some stop to asked why i stopped.The reason i stopped was, I feel like puking.Furthermore,I just recover from high fever and my head is spinning.After PE lesson,I talked to Mr Alsagoff,saying that not to record my timing first.He just said "Nevermind,next next week we test again".I can't help about my health anymore.Its dropping.What's wrong with me?I knew Mr Alsagoff couldn't help.He is a joker PE teacher and of course,i don't think he is the kind who understands,especially me.
I just don't think today turn out well.Infect terrible.
I hate myself.When i thought something can turn out well,it went the other way round.I can't help it nomore.No one understands.I'll just leave myself here.I give up...~Adious
I just don't think today turn out well.Infect terrible.
I hate myself.When i thought something can turn out well,it went the other way round.I can't help it nomore.No one understands.I'll just leave myself here.I give up...~Adious


<< Home