Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I just don't feel that good.Had a high fever yesterday with a temperature at 39.5 degrees.And i puked at 3a.m for 4 times and at 8a.m for 3 times.Went to Tampines Polyclinic when the doctor referred me to Changi General Hospital.They were worried that my next vomit would all be blood cause there were nothing left in my stomach and also,if i were carrying any disease like dengue or bird flu.Had a blood test which when the doctor poke 3 injections at my right hand just to get blood.I cried in pain because this blood test was way much pain than the blood test i had at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.They took about 7cm by 1.5 cm of a test tube filled with my blood.And also had a urine test.Was relieved when the doctor said everything was fine and clear.I wasn't admitted.Received anti-biotics for 5days and MC for 2days.I want to go school tomorrow.I hate to miss school cause i would miss out everything.But hopefully i wont get a headache during 5 periods of Mdm Fauziah's teaching.

Talking about teachers and saying their negatives really offend me.Especially teachers whom i think don't carry that much of negatives.I couldn't bare when Sabri and Suhaimi were blurting out all the negatives of Mdm Punitham.In the first place,they should bare in mind that Mdm Punitham is at an aged stage and often can get very naggy.And also,they should understand Mdm Punitham.And to all people,if you have some negative thoughts about others just keep it to yourself please?Unless the other party has the same feeling as you.To me,every teacher is special even Ms Yuen.How much they have done badly to you and push you,they are trying to make you suceed at the mistake whereby you should avoid.I personally have the feeling of hatred towards Ms Yuen when i realise that if i co-operate with her,i would definately understand.Trust me.

Mum is practically buying strawberries everyday.I love it!Was thinking of another way of eating strawberries with when Grandma told me to eat it with sugar.Haha!

I just feel like puking everytime i think about the mash potato i ate on Friday.And also everything i eat,i would feel like puking.I just hope tomorrow i won't puke anymore or even get any scolding.I didn't complete some question for my HW.I couldn't think and i had a terrible headache.I hope teachers understand...

Should i attend school tomorrow?~Adious