Someone took my pen while we were writing the t-shirt size.If anyone found it,please return it to me okay?It has my name written on it and there isn't any cover.It was a token from Syafiqah.Its precious to me.Hehe!
PE,was rather pathetic.I kept shouting to them to co-operate and appoint a captain in their team to play soccer,but they just stood there and as though i was speaking Spanish,Portuguese or some other language.Okay,well that didn't matter much cause i was laughing at how blur they were and some of them were chasing each other.Had fun too.But something just made me didn't have that much of enthusiasium during the captain ball game.It went when Iryana was out of the court.And she was my team member.I told her "Iryana,go in.You are out of the court!" before Anqi passed the ball to her.When others realise when she caught the ball,it was the oppenents ball.Iryana went to me and said "Fatin!Why you 'teguh' me?Aiyah.." in an angry manner.'Teguh' is in malay,I'm not sure in Eng.Ask the malays who know.
Okay back to where i was.I was speechless and couldn't say a word.Was it all my fault?I kept scolding myself for telling her.On the other hand,i was playing it as a fair game right?At then i notice,I am a troublemaker in the group.So went to Syafiqah and squat beside her seeing her how pro she caught the ball.Some asked me why I was squating there,and just told them "Scared fall cause too many people."That's when i really had not single mood of playing.Next week is test for soccer.And also my camp feast.So there wouldn't be any test for me.
For Maths,i didn't understand what Mrs Kho is teaching.How much she explain to me,i don't get a single thing she said.Met her after her lesson and i still didn't understand.I think she gave up on explaining.Haha!Well,i was thinking of asking Ms Arnita for help.
Did Mr Lim missed something which is 'IMPORTANT' that Suhaimi told me?Asked Mr Lim and he told me not to worry.I'm just scared that what if it come out for the test.
English was fun this time.Mdm Fauziah told us to do group work and which i love it.She teached us a song "I feel good" that Garfield sang after the show.Bravo to our group.
Yea,wasn't at the right mood today since the incident in the morning,shattered me into peices.Didn't want to set up a long face or a sad face.Didn't want to plus more burdens over to my friends.Natasha looked moody this morning.So i decided to cheer her up and as well as myself.But Natasha got bonkers in the late morning.HAHAHA!
Wouldn't you feel angry if someone were to tease bout your CCA and tell that how pathetic and not even getting our ranks yet? My anger was up to my neck when Irfan,D. Azri were teasing bout my CCA.As to myself,would they like if i were to do the same to them?I doubt so.Just wait and see what happens,is what i told them.
After the speechless incident,i have proven how i am useless.Yea,I'm becoming more useless.Pathetic me..~Off now
PE,was rather pathetic.I kept shouting to them to co-operate and appoint a captain in their team to play soccer,but they just stood there and as though i was speaking Spanish,Portuguese or some other language.Okay,well that didn't matter much cause i was laughing at how blur they were and some of them were chasing each other.Had fun too.But something just made me didn't have that much of enthusiasium during the captain ball game.It went when Iryana was out of the court.And she was my team member.I told her "Iryana,go in.You are out of the court!" before Anqi passed the ball to her.When others realise when she caught the ball,it was the oppenents ball.Iryana went to me and said "Fatin!Why you 'teguh' me?Aiyah.." in an angry manner.'Teguh' is in malay,I'm not sure in Eng.Ask the malays who know.
Okay back to where i was.I was speechless and couldn't say a word.Was it all my fault?I kept scolding myself for telling her.On the other hand,i was playing it as a fair game right?At then i notice,I am a troublemaker in the group.So went to Syafiqah and squat beside her seeing her how pro she caught the ball.Some asked me why I was squating there,and just told them "Scared fall cause too many people."That's when i really had not single mood of playing.Next week is test for soccer.And also my camp feast.So there wouldn't be any test for me.
For Maths,i didn't understand what Mrs Kho is teaching.How much she explain to me,i don't get a single thing she said.Met her after her lesson and i still didn't understand.I think she gave up on explaining.Haha!Well,i was thinking of asking Ms Arnita for help.
Did Mr Lim missed something which is 'IMPORTANT' that Suhaimi told me?Asked Mr Lim and he told me not to worry.I'm just scared that what if it come out for the test.
English was fun this time.Mdm Fauziah told us to do group work and which i love it.She teached us a song "I feel good" that Garfield sang after the show.Bravo to our group.
Yea,wasn't at the right mood today since the incident in the morning,shattered me into peices.Didn't want to set up a long face or a sad face.Didn't want to plus more burdens over to my friends.Natasha looked moody this morning.So i decided to cheer her up and as well as myself.But Natasha got bonkers in the late morning.HAHAHA!
Wouldn't you feel angry if someone were to tease bout your CCA and tell that how pathetic and not even getting our ranks yet? My anger was up to my neck when Irfan,D. Azri were teasing bout my CCA.As to myself,would they like if i were to do the same to them?I doubt so.Just wait and see what happens,is what i told them.
After the speechless incident,i have proven how i am useless.Yea,I'm becoming more useless.Pathetic me..~Off now


<< Home