Today is the worse day of all NCC trainings.
Recess,saw Shikin,Shuhada and Farah crying.I console Shikin and notice she had leg cramp.Everyone was crowding around her and as though they are watching some kind of an 'example' for "injured during recess,search St John's".My scar hurts whenever i see something happen to someone.Its like Harry Potter,but his is when danger is coming.Mine is when my sympathy is coming.
I gotta blurt this out.My comment is,Mr Alsagoff isn't an interesting PE teacher like Mr Jae,who cares for every individual.Yea,Mr Alsagoff is funny,but,he isn't those who gets serious when something serious happen.But even though,that didn't forbid me from enjoying PE.But i rather like Mr Jae to teach PE.
NCC,i gotta say,cock up.Nurril was angry with us and she didn't even care anymore.If only Hanisah was there.And how pathetic can it be?Only 11 people came.Its like ants mann!I was damn tired and my voice is getting out of tune.Some didn't want to co-operate and drag their boots.I'm so sick of this.For once and for all,can all the Part B NCC cadets,improve?And realise what they did so far?
Was asked what we reflected and what we felt.I wanted to say "Pathetic" as what i felt but i said "Disapointed".
I have no single energy anymore.I just can't wait till camp feast.~Off now
Recess,saw Shikin,Shuhada and Farah crying.I console Shikin and notice she had leg cramp.Everyone was crowding around her and as though they are watching some kind of an 'example' for "injured during recess,search St John's".My scar hurts whenever i see something happen to someone.Its like Harry Potter,but his is when danger is coming.Mine is when my sympathy is coming.
I gotta blurt this out.My comment is,Mr Alsagoff isn't an interesting PE teacher like Mr Jae,who cares for every individual.Yea,Mr Alsagoff is funny,but,he isn't those who gets serious when something serious happen.But even though,that didn't forbid me from enjoying PE.But i rather like Mr Jae to teach PE.
NCC,i gotta say,cock up.Nurril was angry with us and she didn't even care anymore.If only Hanisah was there.And how pathetic can it be?Only 11 people came.Its like ants mann!I was damn tired and my voice is getting out of tune.Some didn't want to co-operate and drag their boots.I'm so sick of this.For once and for all,can all the Part B NCC cadets,improve?And realise what they did so far?
Was asked what we reflected and what we felt.I wanted to say "Pathetic" as what i felt but i said "Disapointed".
I have no single energy anymore.I just can't wait till camp feast.~Off now


<< Home