These days have been a difficult one.Just don't wanna talk about it.
School is rather okay.I'm suddenly feeling like a tutor.Hahaha!Went around the classroom to teach fellow friends one boggling sum cause Mrs Kho was busy teaching others.Okay,if people needs a tutor,fees for 1hr is free.Haha!I don't mind teaching people.But depends if I'm free.Exams are around the corner and,I'm already revising every single notes.Hoping to get A1 for all subjects.But,I'm not quite sure about my Malay.Its atrocious!Anyone can be my tutor?
Okay,final results that,the successful councilor list has been out.I was in.Yea!I just love being involved in special events.Kamil said that he already knew that i would be chosen.Don't know why,don't bother asking.But,do i have something written on my face that says that i would be?Haha!I'll try my best not to let anyone down *wink .
I practically pushing my body.Physically,mentally and emotionally.I'll just try my best.But I'm so near to giving up.I just wish it would rather be 'So near,yet so far'.I just can't help it.I..give up..~Off now
School is rather okay.I'm suddenly feeling like a tutor.Hahaha!Went around the classroom to teach fellow friends one boggling sum cause Mrs Kho was busy teaching others.Okay,if people needs a tutor,fees for 1hr is free.Haha!I don't mind teaching people.But depends if I'm free.Exams are around the corner and,I'm already revising every single notes.Hoping to get A1 for all subjects.But,I'm not quite sure about my Malay.Its atrocious!Anyone can be my tutor?
Okay,final results that,the successful councilor list has been out.I was in.Yea!I just love being involved in special events.Kamil said that he already knew that i would be chosen.Don't know why,don't bother asking.But,do i have something written on my face that says that i would be?Haha!I'll try my best not to let anyone down *wink .
I practically pushing my body.Physically,mentally and emotionally.I'll just try my best.But I'm so near to giving up.I just wish it would rather be 'So near,yet so far'.I just can't help it.I..give up..~Off now


<< Home