Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day.

I hate pink,and am typing in pink.Terrible...


Homec,my partner is forever Karishma.I told her to do the cutting cause I'm afraid i would cut my finger.So as she cut the ingredient,she cut it BIG.Then i told her to cut it small and she went like "Aiyah nevermind larr."Then when we were cooking,Mdm Teo came and she screamed at me."Why is your potato so BIG?Fatin,you are SO small and you cut BIG BIG!I tell you,its going to take a looong time to cook."I just kept quiet and didn't say anything.I didn't even say it was Karishma.I didn't even blurt out a word.Found a way to solve the problem and to which i cut the potato while its cooking.I just felt that what Mdm Teo said was like an insult to me.But didn't bothered that much.

Mr Lim told me to follow him.I thought he was going to give his normal chocolate that he usually gave.He stopped by at the bookshop and asked me "Fatin what you want?" I was blur and confuse.Then he meant something at the bookshop.I rejected his offer.I help him by the bottom of my heart and sincere.Danial told me that its good Mr Lim wants to treat me.Mr Lim just nod and waited for my answer.Told him i need a small blue note book for Mdm Fauziah's lesson."Haiyah don't want ah.Take the bigger one better.For your notes and everyday work." I was dumfounded and by the time i wanted to say anything he pass me the note book he brought.I thank him repeatedly.

After school,i was juggling lotsa stuff.To follow Mr Lim,put recipe at peigeon hole,meet Mrs Sharon Tan.Asked Mrs Sharon Tan about the Broadway thingy.It was last minute cause i just knew it today when someone recommand it to me.She thinks i can act pretty well for the story of olden days or what-so-ever.I went for the audition and the judges look at each other and smiled.Does it have to mean something?

I'm looked down by every single human being.I'm so pathetic..Talk this another time.

I need painkillers.My tailbone hurts badly!All the cause of the sitting tuck during PE.Mann..
Mum says,the doctor probably wont recommand an operation because,its going to be a fatal one.I'm hopeless,I'm useless,I'm meaningless.
I HATE MYSELF !!!


Won't be blogging for some time,probably.Exams are around the corner.All the best everyone.~Off now