Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, January 30, 2006

Ola everyone.

Finally I'm done with my Homeworks.Not all,just left with a Maths WS which i think,i would finish it soon.So much of cracking my brain for this Sci HW that Mdm Punitham gave in the Theory BK.I just found it so difficult and my brain goes blank.I manage to understand it at last.Hahaha.My plan for today goes like this -

11.oo am - Wake up
11.05 am - Take a bath
11 .15 am - Eat breakfast
11.30 am - Watch cartoons
12.30pm- Do HW/Study
3.15pm - Watch 'Police Acadamy'
5.15pm-Go jogging/run around
the estate for 3rounds
6.00pm-Come back home
6.05pm- Rest and get a drink
6.15pm-Take a shower
6.30pm-Use the computer
8.00pm-Eat Dinner then continue on
Computer
9.30pm-Watch a TV Programme
11.30pm- Brush teeth
11.35pm-Sleep **Good Night**

Yeah,I think its good to plan your day so it eventually won't get topsy-turvy.But,I just can't follow everything so specifically.And yeah,i must spend at least 3hours or more of studying.That's shows how desprate I am to get to a good class next year.I'm just abit confuse with this courses for next year.But,I don't want to take Humanities,Art or what-so-ever subjects that is new in Sec sch.I prefer A Maths which Mrs Kho recommand me to.The thing is,I'm still confuse with all these subjects for next year,but before its too late waiting for the answer,i better get started on my studying.Probably,I will talk to Mdm Punitham some day,or better still,this Wednesday.

Uh-huh i went jogging today.Its really tough.I just wanted to give up and take the short cut back to my house and not do the other 2 rounds on my 1st round.Do you think i gave up?Yea,physically.But not mentally.My mind kept pushing my body not to give up but to believe in myself and have the strong trust on my body that its just the beginning.Physically,my legs were like jelly and my scar hurts badly.And so for not running for 3 Months!So what do you expect?My muscles were all pulling.Well,at least for the 3 rounds,the 1st round,i stopped 1/4 of the round.2nd round,i stopd 1/2 of the round while the 3rd round i stop 3/4 of it.Hmm..its a good start.

I wonder how many Sec1 make it to NCC (Girls) this year.I just can't wait till Camp Feast next month.Okay,I'm going back to REAL training this Fri and PE next Mon.Physical Activities,here i come !!! Haha.


Image hosting by Photobucket
When bandage is on
Image hosting by Photobucket
The scar after bandage taken off.Scary huh?

Scar currently.

I just realise that my scar is getting more obvious.
Even Syafiqah realise that..~Adious