How has these days been you mean?I just don't know what to judge it as.Its good and bad.
Yesterday was a hectic day.Mrs Kho asked who wants to participate in the Maths Amazing Race.A person like me would definately want.There were 8 people who voleenteered.I was desprate and i pleeded to Mrs Kho.She appointed me to be the Leader and told me to choose group members.The first person i chose was Junior.He is good at Maths too.I chose Shyhida.The last person,I wasn't sure.I know i can't rely on Danial Azri.To me,i really can't work with him.Everyone was like begging me not to choose Danial.I felt bad when they told me that.But I didn't want to.I wanted to talk to Mrs Kho in a privacy when lots of people came around and i just felt i couldn't talk to her.
Yea,I admit,Danial always think everything has to go his way or he would get mad.I somehow pity him,cause he is everyone's enemy in class.Not only that,I have to respect everyone.So i just told him personally that I was sorry i couldn't choose him in.He understands!!Phew!So it was between Fadhly and Jeremy.I don't care even if Jeremy threatened me.I didn't know what came out in my to choose Jeremy in.I almost wanted to cry when people who wanted to be in ask me.I couldn't make the dicision.Anyway,today had a private talk with Mrs Kho and she is willing to change the Jeremy to Fadhly.Mrs Kho personally said,she thinks Jeremy can't work with us.Now,all i have to do is to tell Jeremy.I just don't want people to go against me.But i don't mind if people insult me or hate me just for not choosing them in.
Mr Lim said about acting and everyone said i was the best actress.Couldn't less blush but I deny it.Mr Lim was saying about my career being an actress."No Thank You" was my reply.I'm not that desprate to be an actress.I'm not like my cousin who really wants to be.Haha!Okay,I think there is no need to recommand me to be one.I'm Sports Maniac here.Not Actress Wannabe.
NCC!I gotta say,it was increadibly great!Just for some tough parts that make my knee hurts.I just can't affort to stamp my feet.It hurts!I sat aside and some came asking why I'm not participating.When they were gone.I felt alone and terribly uselss.I almost cried.Then it comes to games.We played cling.It was way FUN!Especially Sharifah who shouted when she had to run.I can't stop laughing.I had stiches.
And yea,i ran just now.And guess what?I really run faster than last time!I almost cried out of happiness.Everyone especially Hanisah and Nurril was shock when they saw me running in the lead.When i ran,i just felt like flying.It felt like i was lifting up from the ground.Well,so now,I know what i takes in believing yourself.I trust in myself and asked God for strength.I knew i could do it.Thanks God for giving me the ability of believing in myself.
This paragraph is delicately dedicated to Iffa.
It isn't easy to give up in your dreams.And never say you should.Never think life is not worth living.Everyone has its own ups and downs.Take the time to understand yourself and believing in yourself.I don't want to see the new you.I like the old Iffa.Don't be upset with things happening around you.Take the time to know it and understand it.Believe in yourself and especially the almigty god.Cheerios smarty panties~
I'm too tired to blog further more...~Adious
Yesterday was a hectic day.Mrs Kho asked who wants to participate in the Maths Amazing Race.A person like me would definately want.There were 8 people who voleenteered.I was desprate and i pleeded to Mrs Kho.She appointed me to be the Leader and told me to choose group members.The first person i chose was Junior.He is good at Maths too.I chose Shyhida.The last person,I wasn't sure.I know i can't rely on Danial Azri.To me,i really can't work with him.Everyone was like begging me not to choose Danial.I felt bad when they told me that.But I didn't want to.I wanted to talk to Mrs Kho in a privacy when lots of people came around and i just felt i couldn't talk to her.
Yea,I admit,Danial always think everything has to go his way or he would get mad.I somehow pity him,cause he is everyone's enemy in class.Not only that,I have to respect everyone.So i just told him personally that I was sorry i couldn't choose him in.He understands!!Phew!So it was between Fadhly and Jeremy.I don't care even if Jeremy threatened me.I didn't know what came out in my to choose Jeremy in.I almost wanted to cry when people who wanted to be in ask me.I couldn't make the dicision.Anyway,today had a private talk with Mrs Kho and she is willing to change the Jeremy to Fadhly.Mrs Kho personally said,she thinks Jeremy can't work with us.Now,all i have to do is to tell Jeremy.I just don't want people to go against me.But i don't mind if people insult me or hate me just for not choosing them in.
Mr Lim said about acting and everyone said i was the best actress.Couldn't less blush but I deny it.Mr Lim was saying about my career being an actress."No Thank You" was my reply.I'm not that desprate to be an actress.I'm not like my cousin who really wants to be.Haha!Okay,I think there is no need to recommand me to be one.I'm Sports Maniac here.Not Actress Wannabe.
NCC!I gotta say,it was increadibly great!Just for some tough parts that make my knee hurts.I just can't affort to stamp my feet.It hurts!I sat aside and some came asking why I'm not participating.When they were gone.I felt alone and terribly uselss.I almost cried.Then it comes to games.We played cling.It was way FUN!Especially Sharifah who shouted when she had to run.I can't stop laughing.I had stiches.
And yea,i ran just now.And guess what?I really run faster than last time!I almost cried out of happiness.Everyone especially Hanisah and Nurril was shock when they saw me running in the lead.When i ran,i just felt like flying.It felt like i was lifting up from the ground.Well,so now,I know what i takes in believing yourself.I trust in myself and asked God for strength.I knew i could do it.Thanks God for giving me the ability of believing in myself.
This paragraph is delicately dedicated to Iffa.
It isn't easy to give up in your dreams.And never say you should.Never think life is not worth living.Everyone has its own ups and downs.Take the time to understand yourself and believing in yourself.I don't want to see the new you.I like the old Iffa.Don't be upset with things happening around you.Take the time to know it and understand it.Believe in yourself and especially the almigty god.Cheerios smarty panties~
I'm too tired to blog further more...~Adious


<< Home