Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So how should i describe today as?A major headache day...

My major headache is not caused by things around me but what's happening to me.Whenever i look at the whiteboard or paper,or even this computer screen,i would get a headache.Mum says that if i have a headache on doing work,its probably because I'm getting myophia.Yea,my vision is getting more blurish.So,if i am gaining myophia,means,its either I'm shortsighted or longsighted.But,currently,I'm shortsighted.Arghh!Getting glasses!

Currently the song played at my blog is Joey Mcintire-Stay the same.I've been searching the song all over.I once sang this song with the whole pri school of mine for teachers day.And that's when i like this song.When at last,i found it by,when Sharon sang it.Haah!FINALLY !

School went just fine,except just ignore the headache part.Received our Maths test paper which i scored 17.5 /20.And yea,i scored 1st in class.I didn't expect that,cause everyone was shouting Junior's name.Natasha scored 3rd in class.WELL DONE!She improved.Syafiqah,don't be discourage okay?If you have trouble in maths,you can always approach you friends or better still,Ms Arnita!Hehe!

My secret for passing Maths is,practice.Take my word.I didn't mean Practice makes perfect.That is just some kind of idioms i guess.Its only used to encourage people.Eventhough no one is perfect.But the actual saying is "get a hang of it".Doesn't it sounds weird like "Practice gets a hang of it" or what-so-ever?That is why the person who invented that pharse wanted to make it sound so encouraging.Whatever,if i'm wrong,just ignore this pathetic paragraph.But if you agree,say "Aye" hahahaha!I'm getting bonkers~~

Yeah,i asked Mdm Punitham about next year courses.She said something out of my question."Yea the courses is this year" said Mdm Punitham.Huh?What on earth is she talking? was what is at my mind.So i guess like nod and say "Ohh".But,i still don't know what she said.Oh well,now who shall i ask?Nevermind,who can answer just tell me.Then i shall ask the questions.

God,this entry is so long..~Adious