Yo sup yo! Wondering why I am updating today.I usually don't update day after my last entry cause,it would rather get someone who read be bored.Basically,I don't mind people reading my blog.Its a place for me to let out my days and feeling.But I really mind when someone insult me on my entries or something got to do with it.I mean,if you were to go to everyone's blog,they talk about their lives and problems.So why choose me and insult me till I have to admit,I'm a loser?Enough babbling...
Woke up about 12:30pm and i could feel all my muscles are pulling and aching.Couldn't get out off bed.My back bone hurts alot after the proning.Severe contusion appear at my leg,hand and elbow.This bruise gotta be from yesterday.My muslces aches badly and too weak.So after bathing,eat my lunch,laid at my bed and i fall asleep till 5pm.Wow,just imagine how tired i was.Then dad called to send him something at Tampines,so after sending i intend to return my over dued books and borrow(if its possible).Yeah,it did rained cats and dogs.Saw Bariah and her Mum.She look so cute in the scarf.Hahaha!And yea,returned the books and looked for others at the Tampines Regional.After browsing and choosing,decided to borrow,while putting my card,the screen was typed " You have outstanding bills.Please proceed to the counter to make your payment " I hid the book behind some other books so no one would able to borrow it.Hehe!Maybe,tomorrow I'll head to the Library and borrow the books i hid ( if its still there ) .
I'm so stressed up.Have no one to talk to these days.I mean,none of my friends and cousins are there to talk to.Yea,and that's because I'm only online at 9.30pm or 10pm.But well,not worth of complaining.I can still talk to them in school or call my cousins up ( don't even think i can ).Get well soon dearly cousin,Iffa.
Its late.Sleepy that's it.Nighty night! ~Adious
Woke up about 12:30pm and i could feel all my muscles are pulling and aching.Couldn't get out off bed.My back bone hurts alot after the proning.Severe contusion appear at my leg,hand and elbow.This bruise gotta be from yesterday.My muslces aches badly and too weak.So after bathing,eat my lunch,laid at my bed and i fall asleep till 5pm.Wow,just imagine how tired i was.Then dad called to send him something at Tampines,so after sending i intend to return my over dued books and borrow(if its possible).Yeah,it did rained cats and dogs.Saw Bariah and her Mum.She look so cute in the scarf.Hahaha!And yea,returned the books and looked for others at the Tampines Regional.After browsing and choosing,decided to borrow,while putting my card,the screen was typed " You have outstanding bills.Please proceed to the counter to make your payment " I hid the book behind some other books so no one would able to borrow it.Hehe!Maybe,tomorrow I'll head to the Library and borrow the books i hid ( if its still there ) .
I'm so stressed up.Have no one to talk to these days.I mean,none of my friends and cousins are there to talk to.Yea,and that's because I'm only online at 9.30pm or 10pm.But well,not worth of complaining.I can still talk to them in school or call my cousins up ( don't even think i can ).Get well soon dearly cousin,Iffa.
Its late.Sleepy that's it.Nighty night! ~Adious


<< Home