Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I shall say I'm back from lot of places.Didn't attend school yesterday and today.Yea,i fall sick yesterday so Mum didn't allow me to go school and my head was too heavy to lift up from my pillow.At 1am today,bro landed at Singapore from NZ.He got darker!He brought bubble gum for me and also a striking orange Nike hat.Its nice anyway.That's what bro had always wanted me to use.No wonder he brought it for me.He received lots of stuff , chocolates,chips,bubble gum and t-shirts.He had this Coke which is flavoured Rapsberry.Its NICE !

Today went for check up.Had an x-tray.Dr Arjandas showed the film to me and the tumor is GONE ! I asked Dr Arjandas about what has happened to my leg and he said " I had to cut the nerves to get throught to the bone.So it would somehow grow.Don't worry." Relieved by that too.Then,my scar hurts and Dr Arjandas wanted to give me another 6weeks of MC ! I'll get bonkers by then! I didn't want to and Dr Arjandas said if it hurts,i can come over to get the MC.Next appointment is 3 Months time and is on the 19 April.Wow,lots of appointment huh.

After that appointment,went for the Dentist Appointment.Took X-tray and all that.I gotta spit this out to everyone.I have to go for another operation for my teeth.Mann,whats wrong now.I have to extract some teeth and cut open my gums to take out the extra or what-so-ever teeth.Then,I have to put on braces.The Doctor suspect something through my x-tray of teeth.I was blur at that moment cause they didn't want to panic me.But it wasn't.Went home and asked Mum what were day worrying about."They thought,the black batch below your lower jaw was a cancer.That is why they called someone who is higher to come down and comfirm it is not."Then,that is when i got panicked and kept asking Mum if I'm alright.


I can't imagine myself with braces and some teeth being extract.I can imagine how i would be during the operation.Well,I'll shall wait till the day of my op. which is unknown.( Hopefully its not important [ which is so impossible] ) I should not worry about this op. anyway..

Miss school alot.Two days of absence.Two MC to be given.
Tomorrow have maths and homec test.By the way,interview tomorrow.Hope i won't stammer and just,relax.
Okay great,my maths test i scored 7.5 / 15 .Its so pathetic.My Maths results is boderline.I mean,i don't care if i got 2nd in class.All i care is the marks given.I did badly didn't I ?

What a long tiring day..~Adious