Two more days till my check up and bro's arrival !!!
Today,I might think it went okay,and alright.Or should i say alright and okay?Anyway,bout have the same meaning but seriously,today was alright,just that,I wasn't okay.I gotta say that,this Mon is much more greater than last Mon.And,it really brought alot of change in my life just TODAY ! PE,was GOOD ! I mean,yeah,I am on MC for 1 Month.To me,its really pathetic.Mr Alsagoff told me to help him put cones at the corner of the field or something like that.I'm not sure what made me REALLY want to particapate in PE despite my knee,but it sure really gave me the happiness for the day.Asked Mr Alsagoff whether I can play PE then he said " You bring t-shirt? Okay then next week. " I brought my t-shirt and he didn't allowed me.The next time i asked him again " You bring t-shirt?Shorts? Okay go get change " Was so excited and obviously happy.
Played soccer and get ourself dirty and all muddy! Yucks ! But woah ! My team scored 18 - 2 with XiaoYan's team.To me,I'm sure they can do better than that,but since they were afraid to dirty their shoes.After PE,saw a class playing Volleyball,and which is obviously Sec1.When i saw,i just felt that something just struck me and brought me back to last year.My body lost all the energy and i felt so upset.Don't know why,but then since i was pretending to balance ,i fell and Kamil brought me back to reality.Then as i watched,i saw a pretty good volleyball player.Wow!Then i thought, I'm sure Mr Jae would rather think 2006 Sec1 batches are much more better than 2005 batches.I'm not sure,cause they seem a lil bit weak in the " Oei " thingy.Hahaha! No offence ! But,i wonder if Mr Jae still misses the humour of the 2005 Sec 1 batches and us.
My shoe was all dirty and wet!Went up to the class with Mdm Punitham.It was Sci anyway.Received our test paper back and i scored 17.5 / 20 .My first impression,' Is this good or bad ? ' without seeing the " Good " beside my marks.Then Mdm Punitham said the highest was 17.5 /20 .Not trying to boast around,but was shocked.I mean,i never scored high marks for my Sci ever in my life ! I think Mdm Punitham make a good teacher.Recess,saw one short cute boy who i think now in 1E4.Hahaha! I mean,he so cute and he is really suitable for Pri 1 instead of Sec1.Hahaha!
What wasn't okay with me was,my nose in leaking,my throat itches and my voice change.1st thought,I'm getting a flue.Mann,its just starting of week and,where on earth did i get flue from?Uh-huh thinking of getting MC for tomorrow,but Wed I'm not going to school cause of my check-up,so i think,I'll just make Wed a MC day for me.
While was in Lit period,i shouted because the pain on my knee.Has it caused by the PE?If it is,i regret...~Adious
Today,I might think it went okay,and alright.Or should i say alright and okay?Anyway,bout have the same meaning but seriously,today was alright,just that,I wasn't okay.I gotta say that,this Mon is much more greater than last Mon.And,it really brought alot of change in my life just TODAY ! PE,was GOOD ! I mean,yeah,I am on MC for 1 Month.To me,its really pathetic.Mr Alsagoff told me to help him put cones at the corner of the field or something like that.I'm not sure what made me REALLY want to particapate in PE despite my knee,but it sure really gave me the happiness for the day.Asked Mr Alsagoff whether I can play PE then he said " You bring t-shirt? Okay then next week. " I brought my t-shirt and he didn't allowed me.The next time i asked him again " You bring t-shirt?Shorts? Okay go get change " Was so excited and obviously happy.
Played soccer and get ourself dirty and all muddy! Yucks ! But woah ! My team scored 18 - 2 with XiaoYan's team.To me,I'm sure they can do better than that,but since they were afraid to dirty their shoes.After PE,saw a class playing Volleyball,and which is obviously Sec1.When i saw,i just felt that something just struck me and brought me back to last year.My body lost all the energy and i felt so upset.Don't know why,but then since i was pretending to balance ,i fell and Kamil brought me back to reality.Then as i watched,i saw a pretty good volleyball player.Wow!Then i thought, I'm sure Mr Jae would rather think 2006 Sec1 batches are much more better than 2005 batches.I'm not sure,cause they seem a lil bit weak in the " Oei " thingy.Hahaha! No offence ! But,i wonder if Mr Jae still misses the humour of the 2005 Sec 1 batches and us.
My shoe was all dirty and wet!Went up to the class with Mdm Punitham.It was Sci anyway.Received our test paper back and i scored 17.5 / 20 .My first impression,' Is this good or bad ? ' without seeing the " Good " beside my marks.Then Mdm Punitham said the highest was 17.5 /20 .Not trying to boast around,but was shocked.I mean,i never scored high marks for my Sci ever in my life ! I think Mdm Punitham make a good teacher.Recess,saw one short cute boy who i think now in 1E4.Hahaha! I mean,he so cute and he is really suitable for Pri 1 instead of Sec1.Hahaha!
What wasn't okay with me was,my nose in leaking,my throat itches and my voice change.1st thought,I'm getting a flue.Mann,its just starting of week and,where on earth did i get flue from?Uh-huh thinking of getting MC for tomorrow,but Wed I'm not going to school cause of my check-up,so i think,I'll just make Wed a MC day for me.
While was in Lit period,i shouted because the pain on my knee.Has it caused by the PE?If it is,i regret...~Adious


<< Home