Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, January 28, 2006

It has been exactly 2 Months since my operation.I just can't believe that it just pass and its over.All the days before the operation,I've been worrying and crying.Not that I was scared of the operation,but what is the consequences. Like ; Would my speed of running still be the same? Would my dreams come true? Would the whole operation be a regret? Would i ever be the same like last time? And which recently,one of my questions was a burden over my shoulders.I couldn't run as fast as i could last time.Even others run faster than i do.Even i felt so hopeless and useless,i think the solution is not to give up in myself.But to believe in myself,cause i believe its possible to be back to earlier days =) .

I don't have to worry about the word ' Rest ' anymore,cause 2 Months have pass and my "Resting Days" is almost over by the end this month and I can train my stamina to get to my usual pase.Well,I want to thank those who gave an opinion on whether i should go for the operation especially the teachers and those who said "If you go,you won't feel the pain anymore.Probably the pain at the scar is just temporary."

I'm going to be bored at home.My cousins are all off to Malaysia to those fun places.And i meant ALL of my cousins.Except for my family.My Mum couldn't take leave cause her friends took.But well nevermind,at least some TV Programe can keep me company.
Yesterday concert was fun fun fun.I like the Chinese Dance.Well,my class didn't won the CNY class decoration.

Not to forget...

~ HaPpY ChInEsE NeW YeAr !!! ~


Have fun to those who are celebrating !


Believe in youself =) ~Adious