Heya people.I'm back to school again.Anyone misses me? Haha.
I just felt like crying and screaming.I mean,I don't understand things teacher were talking about.So I somehow was so blur. Nisha told me the wrong HW for the Exercise,and I did at the wrong book.Can't blame her. Mdm Punitham and Mrs Kho asked why I wasn't present for school.For Lit, I just don't know why I like Lit since sec 1.I guess my group was great cause the whole class gave us an applause.I hope my group is always the top one.Maybe,is just the genes that I got in making a presentation.Heeh.But thanks to my group members for co-operating.
Eng,was a terror.Don't want to talk about it.Hist was fun cause we received chocolates when we answered the question correctly.
Stayed back for the interview with Fadhly,Suhaimi and Sabri. You might ask "How was it ?" I'm speechless.If you were to ask what they asked and what I replied.I have no idea what or earth I said.I mean,I know,but I forgotten.It accurs to everyone who went for it.Once you get out of the door,everything on your mind just blank.I just think I did badly.Did I ? I guess...
Waited for Suhaimi,Fadhly and Sabri. After everyone finished, we chatted with Shikin and Shuhada cause we intend to go back with them but we just sat and we kept laughing at Sabri.Should I say?? Well,its just that,we were laughing about Sabri's " ******" .I couldn't stop laughing and I laughed so loud till the whole school can be heard.I had stiches at my stomach and my jaws ache.Sabri wanted to go off first.So we talked about his Birthday which is tomorrow.And deciding to buy a "....." The Shikin said "But none of us are CupD" Suhaimi replied " Yea,i can SEE that".I was blur at first then we Shikin told me,i went like " Oh My GOD !" Anyone understand,you know what it means.
FOR ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW,me and suhaimi ain't couples or in a BGR. PLEASE ! Mann,I'm not at the state of falling in love or admire. Felt so irritated when Khairin,Shuhada,Shikin and lot more match make me with Suhaimi.Gosh...he is just a friend.Normal friend. And I think he admires someone else which I am going to keep it to myself.Hee !
Afterall,its over...~Adious
I just felt like crying and screaming.I mean,I don't understand things teacher were talking about.So I somehow was so blur. Nisha told me the wrong HW for the Exercise,and I did at the wrong book.Can't blame her. Mdm Punitham and Mrs Kho asked why I wasn't present for school.For Lit, I just don't know why I like Lit since sec 1.I guess my group was great cause the whole class gave us an applause.I hope my group is always the top one.Maybe,is just the genes that I got in making a presentation.Heeh.But thanks to my group members for co-operating.
Eng,was a terror.Don't want to talk about it.Hist was fun cause we received chocolates when we answered the question correctly.
Stayed back for the interview with Fadhly,Suhaimi and Sabri. You might ask "How was it ?" I'm speechless.If you were to ask what they asked and what I replied.I have no idea what or earth I said.I mean,I know,but I forgotten.It accurs to everyone who went for it.Once you get out of the door,everything on your mind just blank.I just think I did badly.Did I ? I guess...
Waited for Suhaimi,Fadhly and Sabri. After everyone finished, we chatted with Shikin and Shuhada cause we intend to go back with them but we just sat and we kept laughing at Sabri.Should I say?? Well,its just that,we were laughing about Sabri's " ******" .I couldn't stop laughing and I laughed so loud till the whole school can be heard.I had stiches at my stomach and my jaws ache.Sabri wanted to go off first.So we talked about his Birthday which is tomorrow.And deciding to buy a "....." The Shikin said "But none of us are CupD" Suhaimi replied " Yea,i can SEE that".I was blur at first then we Shikin told me,i went like " Oh My GOD !" Anyone understand,you know what it means.
FOR ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW,me and suhaimi ain't couples or in a BGR. PLEASE ! Mann,I'm not at the state of falling in love or admire. Felt so irritated when Khairin,Shuhada,Shikin and lot more match make me with Suhaimi.Gosh...he is just a friend.Normal friend. And I think he admires someone else which I am going to keep it to myself.Hee !
Afterall,its over...~Adious


<< Home