Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another day has gone..
Well,this week really upset me alot.The confusion and depression of each other human beings.But,it turn out QUITE well at school.Lets start talking about,school.Sci has been interesting than i thought.I mean,its so interesting that i understand.Haha woah! Hmm,if you are wondering how is Hist and the teacher itself,it went just fine.The only thing was,Mr Lim's teaching is setting everyone to sleep.Even he admitted.I mean,his voice is sorta the side of monotone,and he is hoping to change.So..i guess.Eng,is terribly unfair to me.My group members,Sharon and Xiao Yan is expecting me to come out all the ideas for the compo.And the worse of it,i have to do it.Both have a reason for not getting to stay back after school.Sharon have choir audition and Xiao Yan have basketball.Just spare sometime on our work please.If i were to tell Mdm Fauziah,would she get mad or furious over me?I predicted..yes.

Shush..this coming Fri is IMT.I'm so gonna be dead.I gotta pass or bro would lose face! Hahaha! I mean,bro friends would be there and all of them know me.And if I fail,they would know and bro would just shake his head.Lets take the scene of the shooting last year,i failed and bro instantly knew because it was spread and he gave me lecture.Days are getting harder and tougher for me.Not in the case of studies or strength,but what's around me.Mum and 1st bro has banned me from playing computer.1st bro said that it would affect my studies.He thinks every second,is 5 marks deducted from my paper.So he is expecting me to study from 3pm - 9pm .6hours? That would be after school cause i usually reach home at 3pm.It would be worse when it comes to weekend.Yesterday night,i just thought about it and to me it was way unfair.Then,at the second hand,it was a good reason why bro didnt allowed.I mean,he really wants me to pass and not only pass but to excel for my future dreams.He cares,gotta admit.But,wish 2nd bro was here to support me.Wonder how is he doing at NZ now..

Well just had a lecture from my Uncle.Telling me to be positive and all that.Believe in myself.I'm soon gonna get well known of myself so i think,its time to think that everything is possible.
And yeah,about the interview,i just hope everything goes well and i won't stammer or show my nervousness( if i am ) .Trying to think out of the box and get varieties of words to fill up the form to get it correct and what I intend to mean.
Getting late now..tired **yawn..~Adious