Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, January 13, 2006

I wish i was invisible and no one would be able to see me.My legs are falling apart.And my scar is getting VISIBLE than i thought.I just can't look at my scar.Its taking control over my emotions and me.I hate when people ask something to do with Sports or PE lessons.It really made me wanna kill myself.I knew it,there is nothing that can be done and no one can ever solve it.I just don't feel like talking to Shikin about my problems anymore.I mean,i just don't know what make me feel that she is a stranger to me.I hate myself.I hate of being who I am right now.I hate me.My knee join feel as though its going to be dislocated anytime.

These things are such a burden.Running on the track,far away from the finishing line.Every step i take,its like bringing a weigh around my leg.Would you think its easy just to give up on your dreams? I don't think so...

There is something,you really want to achieve for.You dreamt,you earned and you even wish you could get to the higher stage.But for just an incident,everything went wrong.Useless,hopeless,pathetic was all in your head.You tried being realistic,but what you are now is just being pessimistic.Everything is falling apart and you knew,there was no hope.Everything was hiden beneath your very skin and your heart hurts whenever you thought of your dream.But there was only one thing left in you,the tendency.There was two ways.Give up and try.You tried,but then,you gave up..
Try this,I mean,this is really what i felt all this while.All i can do,is just look down on myself.


At the bottom of your heart,you still believe...

Today,
Its Friday.And its 13th.Its the end of the 2nd week of school.
Was almost late today.Lucky i ran quickly as its like a few seconds to flag raising.Sci wasn't boring like last year when Mr Sin taught.Mdm Punitham really explained CLEARLY throughout the lesson.English,Mdm Fauziah wasn't a monster?I mean,she told us that we would sorta receive some scoldings.Then,our comprehension was given out and i PASSED ! I was 1 of the less than 5 people who passed.I had 8/15.Well,at least i still pass right?Hehe! Maths,had some test and we were like given only 20 mins !How could Mrs Koh give us that time?I didn't even completed 2 questions and i don't think i can get like the highest or what.But,its said as 1st test only.Time manangement is needed.I'm getting better in my MT,hopefully..

NCC,for the few minutes when it started i was participating.Than slowly i could feel the very pain at my knee.Couldn't handle it so decided to fall out.Was so bored and had NO one to talk to,so decided to join.Well,Nurril and Hanisah were funny,especially Nurril! Haha,she kept talking bout boys and say something which is sensored.Hahaha!Well,feel free to ask.Don't wanna let it out here,cause it would be offensive to the males.Then came Fadhillah.She is a 24hr joker mann! Seriously ! I had lots of stiches talking to her.CCA fair tomorrow.I'm so freaking tired.Bro has flew to NewZealand for his NCC stuff.Lucky he was chosen out of hundreds of people ! He make a good cadet.But shocking was,he is the only malay there.Don't feel left out bro!Gonna miss bro alot!Just hope he gets some stuff for me.

Okey,I'm tired..
Happy yet inside,useless..~Adious