Its worse being useless.What do you expect,when someone actually get mad over you when at the moment,were totally sad and then,it went worse.
I gotta say,worst day of my life...
Morning had some workout.I just sat at the stairs of the stage and look at people doing workouts.PE went okey,just that i wish i was playing the Captain's Ball and Run to head for 1st.Sat at the chess table feeling cold and holding a bag filled with wallets.Then it was Sci and then MT.Cikgu scolded me for being so slow in answering the questions.I feel terrible about that.Hist was the worst moment i ever had in my Secondary life.It all started when Mr Lim gave out the Hist WkBk.Then he called my name and marked an ' * ' sign to my book and scolded me for not doing my HW.Seriously,when he said that,I knew i had done all my HW and i never had not done any,even at any subjects.Was shocked when i realised that I missed out one page and didn't know that page needs to be done.Went back to my seat and flipped the page and saw a message written " Fatin,If you do NOT do your work,I may have to suspend you from class IMMEDIATELY " I just then felt my heart broke into peices.I don't want to be suspended ! Neither miss any of my HW !
For the whole period,i didn't even want to talk to anyone.Especially when Mr Lim kept saying my name over and over again.It really felt as though everyone was against me cause everyone was staring at me.Tears filled my almond shape eyes and dripped at the end of it.Just then,no one realise,what a great realieve.Mr Lim called me up for me and Wensu to see him because of the HW.Then,it comes to my turn,i said " Sorry " but i guess he didn't hear it.And he said " No time ! " and walked off the class.I just feel like killing myself and be invisible!For the second thought at that time, I want to go home..i don't want to get another scolding.I cant bare it anymore.I wanna hind myself and cry all day at home.Eng,went to the Library.Everyone kept asking why I was sad,they need not need to know right?They saw everything.Suddenly,i just brust out in tears during Eng lesson.Couldn't hold on my emotions.Not sure whether Mdm Fauziah saw,but hope not.I feel really bad and disapointed on myself.I kept scolding myself for not doing the HW.I'm sorry...
Went back home and cried.Wish could talk to someone bout what happened.Mum called asking how was school.Well,I told her and she said " I know you very well,and know that you won't miss your Hw " I felt better when i knew at least someone trust me and that someone knew me for a long time.Mum even said that if its bothering me,she can talk to Mr Lim.I just don't want her to take the trouble and,its okay with me.Just that,I must always double check to prevent another missed-hw or i'll get suspended.Still crying now,I mean,I can't take what had happened today.I just wished for it to be forgotten..but can't.It really hurt me alot and embarrassed me.
I think,this year is the worst year i ever had.Just starting of the year and lotsa problems attacked me.I just want to transfer to Singapore Sports Sch like what Mum promised when the 1st week at JYSS last year.But everything went so well that time till i changed my mind.
Today is the most hurting day i ever had.And when Mr Alsagoff said " You got back problem right?" Yea,i do have a back problem which is my tailbone.But i said "No,my leg " It feels like thousands of daggers peircing through my heart and body.My mind feel so weak.
All i asked for from God is Strength and Will...~Adious
I gotta say,worst day of my life...
Morning had some workout.I just sat at the stairs of the stage and look at people doing workouts.PE went okey,just that i wish i was playing the Captain's Ball and Run to head for 1st.Sat at the chess table feeling cold and holding a bag filled with wallets.Then it was Sci and then MT.Cikgu scolded me for being so slow in answering the questions.I feel terrible about that.Hist was the worst moment i ever had in my Secondary life.It all started when Mr Lim gave out the Hist WkBk.Then he called my name and marked an ' * ' sign to my book and scolded me for not doing my HW.Seriously,when he said that,I knew i had done all my HW and i never had not done any,even at any subjects.Was shocked when i realised that I missed out one page and didn't know that page needs to be done.Went back to my seat and flipped the page and saw a message written " Fatin,If you do NOT do your work,I may have to suspend you from class IMMEDIATELY " I just then felt my heart broke into peices.I don't want to be suspended ! Neither miss any of my HW !
For the whole period,i didn't even want to talk to anyone.Especially when Mr Lim kept saying my name over and over again.It really felt as though everyone was against me cause everyone was staring at me.Tears filled my almond shape eyes and dripped at the end of it.Just then,no one realise,what a great realieve.Mr Lim called me up for me and Wensu to see him because of the HW.Then,it comes to my turn,i said " Sorry " but i guess he didn't hear it.And he said " No time ! " and walked off the class.I just feel like killing myself and be invisible!For the second thought at that time, I want to go home..i don't want to get another scolding.I cant bare it anymore.I wanna hind myself and cry all day at home.Eng,went to the Library.Everyone kept asking why I was sad,they need not need to know right?They saw everything.Suddenly,i just brust out in tears during Eng lesson.Couldn't hold on my emotions.Not sure whether Mdm Fauziah saw,but hope not.I feel really bad and disapointed on myself.I kept scolding myself for not doing the HW.I'm sorry...
Went back home and cried.Wish could talk to someone bout what happened.Mum called asking how was school.Well,I told her and she said " I know you very well,and know that you won't miss your Hw " I felt better when i knew at least someone trust me and that someone knew me for a long time.Mum even said that if its bothering me,she can talk to Mr Lim.I just don't want her to take the trouble and,its okay with me.Just that,I must always double check to prevent another missed-hw or i'll get suspended.Still crying now,I mean,I can't take what had happened today.I just wished for it to be forgotten..but can't.It really hurt me alot and embarrassed me.
I think,this year is the worst year i ever had.Just starting of the year and lotsa problems attacked me.I just want to transfer to Singapore Sports Sch like what Mum promised when the 1st week at JYSS last year.But everything went so well that time till i changed my mind.
Today is the most hurting day i ever had.And when Mr Alsagoff said " You got back problem right?" Yea,i do have a back problem which is my tailbone.But i said "No,my leg " It feels like thousands of daggers peircing through my heart and body.My mind feel so weak.
All i asked for from God is Strength and Will...~Adious


<< Home