Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm too tired.But,i don't mind blogging.
I need painkillers !!!

Well,its Friday today.School has went just fine.Just that,I just don't know what makes me like Mdm Punitham ALOT ! These days have been a burden to me.Lack of sleep and no energy.
Bro called and said at his place was 6am or 6pm.Not too sure.But good that he called home.

NCC today,and had to go HQ NCC for IMT.When we reached there,everything was totally fine.We did the stripping and essemble of riffle.Shikin said the Sir was abit pevertic.Yea,i admit.And he is funny too.Oh yeah,I PASSED MY IMT ! For the stripping and essembling,i would always be the 1st or 2nd to finish.Some people had trouble with their Riffle.After finishing,had to fold the ground mat.While walking back to the bus at the staircase,Mrs Sharon Tan said " Eh be careful ah.Cause SOMEONE had fall here last year.SOMEONE fall on this staircase " She was refering to me and everyone burst out in laughter including me.Hahaha!In the bus,Shikin,Khairin,Bariah and me slept at each other shoulder.At school,i was totally bonkers and out of mind.Fadhillah is so cute!Bariah called me " CrAzY FrIeNd " Hahaha!Anyway,we had lotsa fun together when we were walking back home.

Hadn't talk to her for a couple of days.Is she alright?Hope so..
I've gone BoNkErS ! ~Weeee ~Adious