Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's such a bad day.

  • Being looked down(as usual)
  • Being ignored by fellow classmates
  • Being teased by fellow classmates (Especially Danial Khalis and Azri)
  • Feel insulted by Jian Xin comment
  • Pupils in 2e2 are ignoring and if i'm not mistaken,i think they look down on me too
  • Iffa is having a problem which i really feel for her(i almost cried when she told me)
  • 2e4 is inconsiderate and some just don't talk to me
  • Mrs Kho seems upset bout me
  • I seriously feel so down,insulted,left out and being looked down

I just went home with an upset look.Didn't smile that much today.Feel so hurt and as though I'm slashed by a sickle at my heart.Stabbed by a dagger through my feelings.And poured with boiling water on my head.

I'm treated like a stinking shit that Alvin just stepped just now.I'm being pushed around.I'm being teased by my hair.I just can't wait for a haircut.More problems are adding on.And all i can think of is,to be alone.I just want to cry at the summit of the highest Mountain excluding Mt Everest and Mts on Himalayas.I want to run away from reality.And come back in insanity.

I just wish i was someone else.I wish i wasn't Fatin.I wished that i was some kind of atheletic from TKGS where my old best buds are.I wish i never had this kind of feeling.

Dont you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly
Dont you ever say
You dont like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself
Youre better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same
Cause theres nothing bout you I would change

I never had known anyone saying this words.This words in the song of my blog seems not to be heard by me.

I'm so sick of all this stuff...~Off now