Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Felt slightly better after the motivations Suhaimi reminded me.Told him some bout the ignoring and the look down.Yea,i feel totally useless for that.And also embarrassed being around them.Sometime,i actually avoided them.Sigh...

Now adding to my problems is Nisha.She have totally misunderstood me.Firstly,no one is perfect,so sometime you just don't like a particular attitude of you friend.That doesn't mean you just hate her/him for it.People get into best buds cause they understand each other and can tolerate each other.I personally think there is a negative attitude about me that a person hates.I prefer if you guys reading this can comment at my tag board bout my negative attitude.I'm ready to face the fact.And back to the Nisha.And yea,i'm so sorry what i said about her that she misunderstood.Forgive me.

Tomorrow is officially Camp FEAST.2nd bro isn't going to be there or instruct us cause the list of voleenteering CLTs are full.Well,i have to bare with it then.What seems like ages is the paint ball.I just can't wait for the paint ball session.The desprate feeling of it is,i hope i'm the same platoon as Khairin,cause she is the joker one.She often makes the Camp a humourous one.Going to school in NCC No.4 . Just hope i'm not dreaming cause it would be somehow like 'paiseh'.

Sad thing for missing school is,am gonna miss my favourite subject,PE.Haha!And good thing is,miss 5 periods of Mdm Fauziah's lesson.Hehe!Oops=X

Alright,tell me if i'm useless too.~Off now