Heys.Today had PE.Well,Mr Alsaqoff said every 1 sec late is 1 push up.Bare in mind,I can't run,so i hope if I'm late,he doesn't count.Gave him the MC and he said to hold it on.He appointed me to become Bag Girl.So i have to carry the bag everywhere we go.I'm a sick chick too.Yea,only for 1 Month.Took height and weight.I guess i have strunk.From 147 to 146.5.Is it me or Mr Alsaqoff?And yea,always wanted to be a PE Rep since P1,but i never will i guess.Wanted to be this year,but Mr Alsaqoff choose the fastest runner for girls and boys to become PE Rep.I couldn't run,so i guess its Izzati was choosen.Really disapointing..My heart sank.Just wish i could join them run.There was abit of tears at my eyes,but didn't let it down.I just hope...
Mdm Punitham choose me to become Treasurer.I didn't even voleenteer for anything.So collecting money must hold a very great responsibility.The board community who is Kamil,Jeremy,Danial,Natasha,Syafiqah and Me decorate during Mdm Fauziah's lesson.Obviously,we are aiming for the best class board.Then Kamil had to go.Then Danial is so selfish.He wants to do everything by his own and thinks everything he is right.And yeah,he still owes me $2 over since last year.Haha!But well,nevermind though.He owes the whole of 1E4.The Jeremy was so funny.Then i deco the room with Syafiqah,Natasha only.The boys went home.Well,the door is abit attractive.
Went back feeling quite disapointing about what had happened today.I just got the feeling that,this year is the worst year.Mann,seriously went home and felt like crying.Mum obviously wont understand.I'm kinda worried about myself.About my leg.About whether i can after Jan.Don't think anyone knows the answer..Have not asked Mr Sin yet,but hope he knows what to do and give some advice?Mann,i feel so terribly hopeless..
Talk to Izzat bout how is he doing in his Express stream right now.Hope he can cope and not think he is still in NA.Good that he made it to Express.Asked him what would he like for the Sec3 course.He wanted Arts.Well,as for me,Mum expected me to learn more bout Bio cause she expecting me to be a Dr.I objected!But finally Mum said "Its your choice.As long as you can excel for you O'Level and have the root for what you wanted"Not like I'm good at Sci.Art needs creativity.Just don't feel like taking Art too.I was thinking of getting POA or A Maths that has Maths unclude on it.Mum suddenly said I should take A Maths,and so does Zuhayr,Iffa and Izzat?Mrs Kho is expecting alot from me i guess cause Ms Arnita told her bout what i had last year.Haha! Kinda blushed when she congratulated me.Its good to set your targets 1st then last minute.So,to join A Maths its obvious I need to be good at Maths right?Not too sure..haha!
NCC tomorrow.Still have to attend even I have MC.Hope tomorrow goes well...~Adious
Mdm Punitham choose me to become Treasurer.I didn't even voleenteer for anything.So collecting money must hold a very great responsibility.The board community who is Kamil,Jeremy,Danial,Natasha,Syafiqah and Me decorate during Mdm Fauziah's lesson.Obviously,we are aiming for the best class board.Then Kamil had to go.Then Danial is so selfish.He wants to do everything by his own and thinks everything he is right.And yeah,he still owes me $2 over since last year.Haha!But well,nevermind though.He owes the whole of 1E4.The Jeremy was so funny.Then i deco the room with Syafiqah,Natasha only.The boys went home.Well,the door is abit attractive.
Went back feeling quite disapointing about what had happened today.I just got the feeling that,this year is the worst year.Mann,seriously went home and felt like crying.Mum obviously wont understand.I'm kinda worried about myself.About my leg.About whether i can after Jan.Don't think anyone knows the answer..Have not asked Mr Sin yet,but hope he knows what to do and give some advice?Mann,i feel so terribly hopeless..
Talk to Izzat bout how is he doing in his Express stream right now.Hope he can cope and not think he is still in NA.Good that he made it to Express.Asked him what would he like for the Sec3 course.He wanted Arts.Well,as for me,Mum expected me to learn more bout Bio cause she expecting me to be a Dr.I objected!But finally Mum said "Its your choice.As long as you can excel for you O'Level and have the root for what you wanted"Not like I'm good at Sci.Art needs creativity.Just don't feel like taking Art too.I was thinking of getting POA or A Maths that has Maths unclude on it.Mum suddenly said I should take A Maths,and so does Zuhayr,Iffa and Izzat?Mrs Kho is expecting alot from me i guess cause Ms Arnita told her bout what i had last year.Haha! Kinda blushed when she congratulated me.Its good to set your targets 1st then last minute.So,to join A Maths its obvious I need to be good at Maths right?Not too sure..haha!
NCC tomorrow.Still have to attend even I have MC.Hope tomorrow goes well...~Adious


<< Home