Back to school again.Left house about 6:15am i guess.While walking to the MRT,wanted to catch the MRT but the announcement which is "For your own safety please stand behind the yellow line" but to me it went "For your own safety,don't rush for the current MRT"That changed my mind of rushing for it. Reached school and saw my buddies!Good to see them.Flag raising started and followed by rules and Welcoming the Sec1 cohord.Natasha said because of the Sec1,Junyuan changed.Well,to me it wasnt bout it.Maybe its to improve the students.Its kinda fine to me,but the time is really confusing.
My classroom was way up high to the 4th floor!Where class 3E2 was last year.It was dead tiring for me.My leg seriously couldn't handle it.I just felt as though i was gonna roll down the flight of stairs.Junyuan doesn't have lifts right??I guess so..
Form teacher is Mdm Punitham.Pity her that she broke her arm while attending the plants.She told us if we have any problems we can see her.Well,its somehow make me wanna tear out.Then Eng teacher was Mdm Fauziah !! Hahas! She is funny.She is sorta beginning to say "Whatever!" hahahaha!It really gave me stiches.Was choosen to help Kamil to decorate the classroom.Well,thats better than going home and play comp.Hahaha!
Stephanie has a problem right now.I just wish i knew Mandrin and Malay well.Maybe,Stephanie has the same problem,but she is afraid.I don't Malay that well and she Mandrin.At least,i have my buds to ask if i not sure,but she,her friends didn't bother.I really have the sympathy on her.I became her counsellor but whatever i told her to solve,its always negative to her.She is somehow like me.Thinking of a way to help her.That's whats friends should do right?Help each other.Well,i better start thinking.Tomorrow school!~Adious
My classroom was way up high to the 4th floor!Where class 3E2 was last year.It was dead tiring for me.My leg seriously couldn't handle it.I just felt as though i was gonna roll down the flight of stairs.Junyuan doesn't have lifts right??I guess so..
Form teacher is Mdm Punitham.Pity her that she broke her arm while attending the plants.She told us if we have any problems we can see her.Well,its somehow make me wanna tear out.Then Eng teacher was Mdm Fauziah !! Hahas! She is funny.She is sorta beginning to say "Whatever!" hahahaha!It really gave me stiches.Was choosen to help Kamil to decorate the classroom.Well,thats better than going home and play comp.Hahaha!
Stephanie has a problem right now.I just wish i knew Mandrin and Malay well.Maybe,Stephanie has the same problem,but she is afraid.I don't Malay that well and she Mandrin.At least,i have my buds to ask if i not sure,but she,her friends didn't bother.I really have the sympathy on her.I became her counsellor but whatever i told her to solve,its always negative to her.She is somehow like me.Thinking of a way to help her.That's whats friends should do right?Help each other.Well,i better start thinking.Tomorrow school!~Adious


<< Home