I feel so stupid,being around the Sec Ones.
Its the 2nd week of school.There is alot of changes in the timetable so i tend to get confused.
Today,Mdm Fauziah wasn't present as i expected.So the whole period was just,seat,do some work and stare at the thin air.Perfectly,staring at the wall.Gotta admit,I was abit cheerful today.I spend almost the whole day laughing together with Syafiqah and Natasha.We were like making all those sort of craps and talked nonsense.
Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji.Pity all those sheep that is going to be slaughter tomorrow.
To all muslimin,muslimat...
Selamat Hari Raya haji !!!
I can't believe,the things that happened to me.I just can't look its killing me,and taking control.
My life suddenly become so dark.And i keep think that everything is impossible instead of nothing is impossible.I just hope I would not go for another operation or lose a leg.I hope,I wish,everything would go fine.I hope there isn't anything BIG that is wrong with my leg.I want this month to finish off quickly and then come Feb which when I can try and try believing in myself again.Its like,there is something missing in myself.Not at the moment of having colours.Just feel hopeless.Probably won't blog that often due to whats around.Only when i have the intention.Hope this problem won't drive me nuts or get me go bonkers..
Courage,strength,trust,bravery..all gone..~Adious
Its the 2nd week of school.There is alot of changes in the timetable so i tend to get confused.
Today,Mdm Fauziah wasn't present as i expected.So the whole period was just,seat,do some work and stare at the thin air.Perfectly,staring at the wall.Gotta admit,I was abit cheerful today.I spend almost the whole day laughing together with Syafiqah and Natasha.We were like making all those sort of craps and talked nonsense.
Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji.Pity all those sheep that is going to be slaughter tomorrow.
To all muslimin,muslimat...
I can't believe,the things that happened to me.I just can't look its killing me,and taking control.
My life suddenly become so dark.And i keep think that everything is impossible instead of nothing is impossible.I just hope I would not go for another operation or lose a leg.I hope,I wish,everything would go fine.I hope there isn't anything BIG that is wrong with my leg.I want this month to finish off quickly and then come Feb which when I can try and try believing in myself again.Its like,there is something missing in myself.Not at the moment of having colours.Just feel hopeless.Probably won't blog that often due to whats around.Only when i have the intention.Hope this problem won't drive me nuts or get me go bonkers..
Courage,strength,trust,bravery..all gone..~Adious


<< Home