Well,just another day at school today.Just that today is Wednesday.Haha.My leg still hurts after climbing the stairs.And i can feel like my stich is going to tear anytime,which is so impossible.But mann,it hurts badly.Oh yea,during recess was the embarrassing moment i guess.I can't stop laughing bout what happened.Was looking for Syafiqah and Natasha at the canteen.Then,i saw one person who i thought was Syahidah.So i went to that person asked "You saw Syafiqah and Natasha?" Then she didn't reply.So i tapped here,then when she turned,she said " Huh? " And then it was when i realised i got the wrong person!Hahaha!Then i quickly apologise and went away.I couldn't stop laughing bout how embarrassed i was.
Eng did compo about ourself.I wrote about what i like,sports,my hoobies and so on.I guess it would be boring.Maths just this and that.Talk and introduce.Then do some problem sums.I miss Ms Arnita so much! I just wish she could teach Maths.I miss being Sec1.Huda told us that our PE teacher teach very tough.I don't care whether its tough or what,but to me NCC is more tougher.Yahya said Mr Syed is funny.Funnier that Ms Arnita,hope so..but Mr Jae is way much better being a PE teacher.Its gonna be boring for me.No PE or any activities for 1 month!No NCC too! Mann,i just feel hopeless for the time being.But no worries,a new year beginning and a new start!
I'm so addicted to tomatoes.Yummy!My brain is still rusty and at a holiday mood.Just need somedays to get back.Not allowed to play Habbo except for weekends.Study in the afternoon and play at night.Tomorrow PE ! ~Adious
Eng did compo about ourself.I wrote about what i like,sports,my hoobies and so on.I guess it would be boring.Maths just this and that.Talk and introduce.Then do some problem sums.I miss Ms Arnita so much! I just wish she could teach Maths.I miss being Sec1.Huda told us that our PE teacher teach very tough.I don't care whether its tough or what,but to me NCC is more tougher.Yahya said Mr Syed is funny.Funnier that Ms Arnita,hope so..but Mr Jae is way much better being a PE teacher.Its gonna be boring for me.No PE or any activities for 1 month!No NCC too! Mann,i just feel hopeless for the time being.But no worries,a new year beginning and a new start!
I'm so addicted to tomatoes.Yummy!My brain is still rusty and at a holiday mood.Just need somedays to get back.Not allowed to play Habbo except for weekends.Study in the afternoon and play at night.Tomorrow PE ! ~Adious


<< Home