Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, June 22, 2009

I missed the sunrise & the jetty smells fishy

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

Woke up during dawn.
Me: Woi! Abang, wake up lah. Let's go jog.
Bro: Huh.... Fatin.. I.. I very lazy lahh..
Me: HUH?!?
Bro: Somemore gonna rain.. Go look ah at the sky.

Headed to the kitchen and looked out of the window.
Yeah, there were grey clouds hovering above.
But luckily, it was just a passing cloud.

Since bro was lazy, I went to accomplish the mission on my own.. :(
East Coast Park was filled with morning athletes. Well, most of them are Senior Citizens. Spotted a few groups of people doing Tai Chi too.
This time, the running distance felt shorter. Haha!


As I reached Bedok Jetty, it wasn't as crowded as before.
But to my disappointment,
the jetty stinks.

There's this fishy smell as many who were fishing had their fishes scattered on the ground
(They are probably showing off who can fish more. HAha!)
Sat at the same bench again, feeling the breeze caressing my face.
But, i didn't really get into the ambience.
Cos, there were Mats fishing nearby, blasting their music out loud. Grr..


Decided to take a power walk back home.
But the power walk turn out to be a breeze walk instead. Hehehe!
Then it was about time that i realise i'm travelling too slow.
So jogged back.

Well, ECP is an ideal place to have a jog. You can have your entertainment during the course of your jog.
Watching people skate then fall, family bonding, cute granny fishing and dogs leading their owners.
Haha! It's really a wonderful place.

So, anyone would care to join me someday?
Well, not in the morning of course. Maybe in the afternoon.
When the actions are the mosts. Haha.
XD
Cos I hear the waves crashing onto the shore.