Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, June 12, 2009

Ain't about how fast I get there

Life is a climb. But the view is great.

Monday and Tuesday was caught up with Project Work.
Experiments and failures. Oh well, that's what built the uniqueness of a person. They learn from their mistake, and keep working on it. Don't give up you guys.

Wednesday and Thursday was spent with Nur Amirah Bte Senin at Marine Parade Library. She was kind and willing (and maybe got nothing better to do) to company me there.
Well, I needed peace to study.
Home wasn't a condusive place for me to study with those words hurled upon me and the sacarsms that pierce me.
While I did revision, she was either doing research for her F1 interview, chatting with others, or reading her A Thousands Splendid Suns book that she used face masks as a book mark.

She is one weird lady. Oops :X

Then we dined at Delifrance. Allerrrmak class tak?
Oh well, it was a student meal that costs $5.90.
It really worth it.
Try and bring your friends there yeah.

Thank you Amirah for accompanying me.
Although I kept laughing at your sillyness.

Today, had PW meeting too.
But while waiting for Jin Hui to come,
I ran 2.4km under the hot scorching sun that bakes the red tracks of the stadium.
Not quite sure about the timing, but I'm slowly gaining my stamina.
Ain't about how fast I get there.

Later met cousin Iffa at Plaza Singapura to catch the movie, Hannah Montana.
Apparently, she had free tickets. No wonder...
Haha, thanks for the treat girl.
The movie is one fabulous one.
It's really inspiring and it got me moving.
The songs too were contagious.
Hee.

Although the week had been depressing and heart rending, i enjoyed the times spent with my PW mates, secondary school friends, Amirah and Iffa.

OHHH!!
I'm looking foward to tomorrow.
Cos there's PHYSIOTHERAPY!
And that means i get to see Bambang and Pauline.
Yeap. I did my homework by running for miles okay....