Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Rejuvenated

Heyas.

Pre-University Seminar
Hmms, it was pretty tiring. But love the bonds made between the other SPFs.



Then class outting.

Though it was rather unsuccessful, the class bond we made never expected to be so close. With teamwork and compassion showered upon one another.

The pictures at facebook tells it all. Well, its more fun than it looks.




So after the first week of "fun", i have to start mugging.
But it seems like I'm not starting at all.
Hmms..

Anyway, went for a jog yesterday at East Coast Park. Ran from MacDonald's to Bedok Jetty. I'm not quite sure how long it is, but it was a rejuvenating one.
Although my legs felt like jelly and was about to give up and start walking, at the back of my mind kept pushing me forward.
'Nevermind the speed, as long as you complete, is already good enough.'

As I reached Bedok Jetty, i was basking in the sense of satisfaction.
Eventhough I've not achieved anything or claimed any prize of it, I won myself the spirit of perserverence.

I sat at the jetty.
All alone.
With the breeze caressing my cheeks.
I took a deep breath in, filling my lungs with fresh air.
"I did it"

Then today, went jogging with Amirah and Shikin, with Guo Yan as a time keeper. Haha!
It was refreshing.
Proud of them for completing the run despite the months of not jogging.

Met Gary and Hui Peng too.
Going back to Tampines brings alot of sweet memories.
I just simply laughed to myself.
Oh yeah, i miss the journey back home with Amirah.
Sighh.
I really miss them for sure.

I think that's about it for now.
I'm just too tired to go on further.