Simply love Fridays
I love Fridays.
Mmm...
Finally, I submitted my Preliminary Idea.
I never felt so relieved before.
But then, I must be fully aware that this is just the beginning of Project Work.
Haiyah...
I'm emotionally touched today.
The workshop for Student Councilors was very beneficial.
It was done by our school counselor, Mr Zulkarnain.
It really reflects on what we are doing, that we ourselves don't realise.
And time management is really crucial.
The main thing is: PROCRASTINATION
Oh c'mon, who doesn't?
Having physiotherapy tomorrow.
That means, i get to see Pauline and Bambang!
Haha! Oh yeah, I'm looking forward for tomorrow. Hee.
Oh oh, i got one HOT NEWS.
I RAN 1KM!!!
*applause for Fatin*
But in 10mins. Pfft..
Oh well,
like Syafiqah Zainal Abidin said:
Take it slowly lahh.. It's considered good already okay. Somemore you just recovered.
Anyway, friends,
please don't procrastinate.
That includes you too Azyan. Go study, go.
Hehe =)
Mmm...
Finally, I submitted my Preliminary Idea.
I never felt so relieved before.
But then, I must be fully aware that this is just the beginning of Project Work.
Haiyah...
I'm emotionally touched today.
The workshop for Student Councilors was very beneficial.
It was done by our school counselor, Mr Zulkarnain.
It really reflects on what we are doing, that we ourselves don't realise.
And time management is really crucial.
The main thing is: PROCRASTINATION
Oh c'mon, who doesn't?
Having physiotherapy tomorrow.
That means, i get to see Pauline and Bambang!
Haha! Oh yeah, I'm looking forward for tomorrow. Hee.
Oh oh, i got one HOT NEWS.
I RAN 1KM!!!
*applause for Fatin*
But in 10mins. Pfft..
Oh well,
like Syafiqah Zainal Abidin said:
Take it slowly lahh.. It's considered good already okay. Somemore you just recovered.
Anyway, friends,
please don't procrastinate.
That includes you too Azyan. Go study, go.
Hehe =)


<< Home