Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, May 29, 2009

Rough week

Last day of the school term was FUN.
Eventhough the week was rather demoralizing.

DEMORALIZING!
Was disappointed and appalled by my test marks.
Physics - 5/15
Chemistry - 3.5/10
Malay Essay - 13/60
And don't talk about Econs test. Cos I screw it big time.

Then today, Mr Alfie gave back our General Paper Timed Assignment Test.
And i PASSED! I passed a GP essay! Amazing isn't it?
Oh well, I can't pin my hopes high though. I would eventually fall again.
I was only surprised that I passed cause i thought i went out of point.

To highlight today's event,
Mr Jerry Toh, my second GP tutor is leaving to continue his career in NIE.


Mr Toh, Mr Alfie
&&
0912B

He is a very nice and funny tutor. Always joking around and knows us well.
And his laughter is contagious.

SINCE IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE TERM...
we cleaned the classroom.
And then started playing songs out loud.
Later, we started dancing!
Hahaha! It's fun i tell you. I never had so much fun with my classmates before.
Luckily a video was taken. Shall upload it once i got my hands on it.

Sometimes when life is unfair,
one tend to complain and boldening their own misery.
But then, one is overwhelmed by their misery,
not realising it's happiness blessed upon them.

I'm grateful to have you guys.
Cos, you gave me strength, and hope to carry on.
Knowing that you guys are always there to support me.