Let's Dance
Don't worry, I'm still okay.
Still intact. And my leg is just fine.
Running at a speed, probably like last time.
Hoping to get faster.
Yeah, I was kinda emo last week.
But, being emo once in a while is okay right?
They say: Good emo.
Haha.
Had a good rest on Monday and Tuesday.
Slept for the whole day, forgetting bout the world.
I lost my voice too. Probably due to the bad sore throat.
Michelle: Wahh, you sound so feminine leh..
Cheryl: Ya lor!
Fatin: Really? You mean usually i don't sound feminine?
Michelle: NO...Cos you would always like Oi! or Eh! or Eh you know arhh..
Haha, it got me laughing. And someone said I have a sexy voice. Haha! Haiyoh.
And Friday was fun!
GP lesson, we played some game about subject verb agreement.
Can you believe that i actually don't know what the hell is that?
My group was very enthu.
And other groups were trying to distract me when i was writing.
Ratheshan: Fannani!! Your friend outside!! Fannani! Fannani!
Okay, so Ratheshan calls me Fannani. He thinks it's funny.
Malay test was postponed cause Cikgu had to go somewhere.
So hanged around with Cheryl and Michelle.
Hahaha! Then we cam-whored with Chao Jie's camera and Danial's phone.
Like they say: When the cats are away, the mice come out to play.
SPF Training was fun too.
Apart from being treated by Dave our instructor, we had fun crapping along.
I enjoy bus rides at 7pm. Eventhough it's gonna be jam packed, I would always find a spot so that I can watch the Little Nyonya show on the TV Mobile. Hehe.
Physiotherapy was FUN FUN FUN, but tiring. Haha.
Bambang as usual led us in the exercises.
Bambang: Okay Fatin, you lead the guys.
Fatin: Huh...(me again?)
Bambang: Cos you short lah... if you behind, I can't see you.
Fatin: HAhahahaha! Wahhlau..
Bambang: Okay for Fatin, I give you shorter length to jump. Cos you small ah.
Fatin: Hahaha!
Pauline: Haha! Ya lah, you very small size.
Fatin: Hehe.
Anyway, next therapy session is 3 weeks time!
Aww mann... That's long.
I wanna go for swim.
Still intact. And my leg is just fine.
Running at a speed, probably like last time.
Hoping to get faster.
Yeah, I was kinda emo last week.
But, being emo once in a while is okay right?
They say: Good emo.
Haha.
Had a good rest on Monday and Tuesday.
Slept for the whole day, forgetting bout the world.
I lost my voice too. Probably due to the bad sore throat.
Michelle: Wahh, you sound so feminine leh..
Cheryl: Ya lor!
Fatin: Really? You mean usually i don't sound feminine?
Michelle: NO...Cos you would always like Oi! or Eh! or Eh you know arhh..
Haha, it got me laughing. And someone said I have a sexy voice. Haha! Haiyoh.
And Friday was fun!
GP lesson, we played some game about subject verb agreement.
Can you believe that i actually don't know what the hell is that?
My group was very enthu.
And other groups were trying to distract me when i was writing.
Ratheshan: Fannani!! Your friend outside!! Fannani! Fannani!
Okay, so Ratheshan calls me Fannani. He thinks it's funny.
Malay test was postponed cause Cikgu had to go somewhere.
So hanged around with Cheryl and Michelle.
Hahaha! Then we cam-whored with Chao Jie's camera and Danial's phone.
Like they say: When the cats are away, the mice come out to play.
SPF Training was fun too.
Apart from being treated by Dave our instructor, we had fun crapping along.
I enjoy bus rides at 7pm. Eventhough it's gonna be jam packed, I would always find a spot so that I can watch the Little Nyonya show on the TV Mobile. Hehe.
Physiotherapy was FUN FUN FUN, but tiring. Haha.
Bambang as usual led us in the exercises.
Bambang: Okay Fatin, you lead the guys.
Fatin: Huh...(me again?)
Bambang: Cos you short lah... if you behind, I can't see you.
Fatin: HAhahahaha! Wahhlau..
Bambang: Okay for Fatin, I give you shorter length to jump. Cos you small ah.
Fatin: Hahaha!
Pauline: Haha! Ya lah, you very small size.
Fatin: Hehe.
Anyway, next therapy session is 3 weeks time!
Aww mann... That's long.
I wanna go for swim.


<< Home