Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weak immunity

One by one, like a recurrence, the problems hit me, not giving any mercy.

It may be simple, it may be minor.
But too many in one go and no one to turn to, it becomes a huge gigantic pile in my heart.
It hurts.
I'm just not strong enough to face it all.
Yet, there are some supporting ones, lighting up life for me.
But still, life is dim.
I'm no longer walking on sunshine.

Pardon me for my long absences. As usual, I'm caught up with studies till there's no time to take a breather.
The only thing i look forward to is Physiotherapy every alternate Saturday. However, I'm only left with a few more weeks till the test date comes, and i have to sprint.
Thank him and her for the utmost support and they believed in me that I could somehow, someday.

School sucks for sure.
It's the same daily routine. And the same old stories.
But I'm still looking for a purpose or a motivation to go to school.
Thanks to them, I get the adrenaline rush for laughing.
It's not so bad actually.

Yesterday was a rush for me. I was out for one whole day.
From PW meeting to Birthday Celebration to NCC BBQ.
And what did i get in the end? A high fever of 38.7 degrees.
Today, I only managed to finish up my chem, maths and partial of the quilt weaving thingy.
I can't think much. My brain is too cooked up.

Come to think of it,
I have Malay Test, General Paper Test and also Physics Evening lecture.
It's a long day tomorrow, yet it's waste to miss it.

She say I'm too naive.
Oh well, I'm just not a good friend.