Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, March 21, 2009


5th Student Council Elects
(Incomplete)


I like this photo. It's random but cool.
We were walking when Basthian randomly took a pic.
Basthian, Azyan, Nanthini and me are fully in the pic.
The half captured face, showing the teeth, is Serene.
While the appalled looking girl at the top left hand corner is Nanthini.


I think the bonds made between the 5th Student Council Elects are getting stronger!
And if you were to ask me which day during the March Holidays I enjoyed,
I say "Recce Trip to NUS"
That was the day we crapped with alot of people. Grew closer and learnt to understand one another.
It's a great thing Basthian brought along his camera.
Ask him why, he say "For memories sake"

Had physiotherapy yesterday.
And my therapist said,
Pauline: FATIN! Next session test you know!
Fatin: WHAAAAAAAAAAT???? TEST ?!? *gulp*

Yeah, the test is to determine if my leg is strong enough. And if it is strong, I can start running in 2 weeks time. Hehe.
That's what i want to hear, RUN.

Okay okay, I'm gonna do my homework now.