Leg strength test
Took the leg strength test.
Bambang took the test for me. He assured me that it would be okay.
Haha, he is nice lah. He is like a brother to me.
I was very nervous as the results were printed. He then scrutinized it. He said some things and showed the figures on the sheet of paper that I couldn't comprehend, but just nodded and smiled.
Cause he sound very convincing.
The results were passed to my therapist, Pauline.
She scanned through the paper.
She then beamed from ear to ear.
Pauline: Fatin, come here. Okay, I want you to run there.
Fatin: Whaaatt? RUN?
Pauline: Yess... run, quick.
Fatin: Huh? Run as in.... run?
Pauline: Yess..
Fatin: Run to the wheelchair ? (which was about 30m away)
Pauline: Yess..
Fatin: But i scared... I never run before!
Bambang: Hahaha!
Pauline: It's okay.. Quick, just go. (she gave a slight push telling me to go)
I started running with very low confidence, afraid of falling again.
But, the adrenaline rush was rejuvenating.
I NEVER RUN FOR FREAKING 11 Months!
I felt so alive, as though the real me is back.
As i reached the wheelchair, I was filled with satisfaction.
And felt like crying in tears of joy.
I turned around and saw Pauline smiling.
I, Fatin Hanani, just ran.
Pauline: Okay, Fatin, you were great. Very amazing. You see ah, before your operation, your strength on your right leg was 76% while the strength on your injured leg was 72%. But what I'm suprised is, now, your strength for right leg is 96%, and your left leg is 92%. So what does this tells you? I'm very impressed.
Fatin: Haha =)
And so i continued my exercises.
After finishing the exercises prescribed..
Pauline: Next session, you will be joining the guys in the Advanced ACL Class. That's where the jumping begins. Alright? You must also run okay? At least 1km, then keep increasing to 2.4km. But don't sprint yet, take it slowly. Good job.
Fatin: Haha, alright, bye Pauline. Bye Bambang.
Bambang: Work hard okay?
Fatin: Hehe okay.
So Pauline and Bambang are the two special people that have been guiding me for 3months eversince my surgery. They are the ones who encouraged, assured, and kept my confidence level high. And now, looking forward to the Advance ACL Class.
SCHOOL
Ahh, school is as usual.
The same, daily, boring routine.
They said: Welcome to JC life.
Nevertheless, I love my Civic Group.
Anyway, yesterday was Izzat's birthday!
Happy Birthday, boy!
Haha!
Okay, i miss his jokes he likes to crack during lessons.
And the time we smuggled food, having our own picnic right under the teacher's nose.
And I'm just leading my life like any other ordinary people are.
I think.
Took the leg strength test.
Bambang took the test for me. He assured me that it would be okay.
Haha, he is nice lah. He is like a brother to me.
I was very nervous as the results were printed. He then scrutinized it. He said some things and showed the figures on the sheet of paper that I couldn't comprehend, but just nodded and smiled.
Cause he sound very convincing.
The results were passed to my therapist, Pauline.
She scanned through the paper.
She then beamed from ear to ear.
Pauline: Fatin, come here. Okay, I want you to run there.
Fatin: Whaaatt? RUN?
Pauline: Yess... run, quick.
Fatin: Huh? Run as in.... run?
Pauline: Yess..
Fatin: Run to the wheelchair ? (which was about 30m away)
Pauline: Yess..
Fatin: But i scared... I never run before!
Bambang: Hahaha!
Pauline: It's okay.. Quick, just go. (she gave a slight push telling me to go)
I started running with very low confidence, afraid of falling again.
But, the adrenaline rush was rejuvenating.
I NEVER RUN FOR FREAKING 11 Months!
I felt so alive, as though the real me is back.
As i reached the wheelchair, I was filled with satisfaction.
And felt like crying in tears of joy.
I turned around and saw Pauline smiling.
I, Fatin Hanani, just ran.
Pauline: Okay, Fatin, you were great. Very amazing. You see ah, before your operation, your strength on your right leg was 76% while the strength on your injured leg was 72%. But what I'm suprised is, now, your strength for right leg is 96%, and your left leg is 92%. So what does this tells you? I'm very impressed.
Fatin: Haha =)
And so i continued my exercises.
After finishing the exercises prescribed..
Pauline: Next session, you will be joining the guys in the Advanced ACL Class. That's where the jumping begins. Alright? You must also run okay? At least 1km, then keep increasing to 2.4km. But don't sprint yet, take it slowly. Good job.
Fatin: Haha, alright, bye Pauline. Bye Bambang.
Bambang: Work hard okay?
Fatin: Hehe okay.
So Pauline and Bambang are the two special people that have been guiding me for 3months eversince my surgery. They are the ones who encouraged, assured, and kept my confidence level high. And now, looking forward to the Advance ACL Class.
SCHOOL
Ahh, school is as usual.
The same, daily, boring routine.
They said: Welcome to JC life.
Nevertheless, I love my Civic Group.
Anyway, yesterday was Izzat's birthday!
Happy Birthday, boy!
Haha!
Okay, i miss his jokes he likes to crack during lessons.
And the time we smuggled food, having our own picnic right under the teacher's nose.
And I'm just leading my life like any other ordinary people are.
I think.


<< Home