Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Muggers

Hello sunshines.

The week was a pretty tough one for me. Test after test.
And what's more demoralizing was I obtained 1/15 for Physics Kinematics test. And trust me, it's pure maths(which means numbers).
Well, i just don't seem to understand it, and don't know how to apply it.
GARY!! I need your help.

WEDNESDAY
Sports day was cool.
Nadia, Sufyan and Ratheshan participated. Kudos to them.
Oh yeah, my house SAGITTARIUS WON!!!
Wee hee~


The Bench warmers


Go figure out what I won.
Best bench warmer perhaps?


THURSDAY
On Thurs 9 April, headed to NCC HQ with Azyan to catch the
57th Cadet Officer Passing Out Parade.
Anyway, congrats to SHIKIN, KHAIRI, and THOBRAANI!
Proud of you guys.
Oh, I feel honored donning the rank for Shikin.


C/Offr Shikin and me


Also, met other 56th Cadet Officers, saw my brother who was clad in No.5, Zarian(bro's gay friend), and and, not forgetting i saw Nesaar! Haha. He is my Section Commander for 3rd Advanced Drill Course.


Me and Nesaar


It's like a haven there. Just happen to forget bout my problems.
The laughter shared was amazing.


Ahh.. this guy is a Joker.
It's Andi Haron lah.
He got me freaking out once when he wanted to sabo me.
Grr...


And yeah, ABANG Zarian(that's what he wanted me to call him),
gave me his Airborne Badge!
He said: Nah, for motivation. Keep it properly okay. Prestigious.


FRIDAY
Supposedly to have an outing for the 8 of us.
But sadly, only 5 turn up - Amirah, Shikin, Izzat, Guo Yan and me.
Went Kallang Leisure Park to watch the movie Knowing.
Pretty good and it got me moving.
Then Amirah played some "game" with me. Haha, it was hilarious.
Hmm.. fated? Nehh. It would only just be a dream.
But don't be upset Amirah. You would never know what will happen next.
Hmm..


Me and Amirah.
Wait can you see her?
Oh well, she is not dark by the way.
Just that the bus is dark.
And I happen to GLOW. Hehehe.


Guo Yan, emoing.
Izzat potential Colgate's advertiser.
Sorry for the bad quality of pictures.
My samsung camera died when I wanted to take
a picture of them. Hm.. what does this tell?


SATURDAY
So today, there East meeting at HQ NCC.
But, I couldn't go because I have Advance ACL Class.
Was 20 mins late. Haha. Oops. And Pauline give that angry posture again. HAha,she is cute.
There were other 3 men. Probably all above 20.
And yeap, I'm the only girl there.
Then Bambang addressed us as "Gentlemen and Fatin"

The exercises was like WOAH. Hmm, something like soccer practice.
I feel good of course.
Was sweating like hell. And also panting. But time flies fast when you have fun.
I'm looking forward to next Advance ACL Class.
Woots.

Okay, I'm going back to mugging.
Muggers.