Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, March 06, 2009

Finally is FRIDAY!!!

This week was one tough and demanding week.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday had evening lecture till 7pm. Reached home around 8.30pm. And by the time i reached home, i was so worn out, i didn't complete my homework which kinda makes me look like a bad kid.

Also, i was so stressful bout the Student Council campaign and election.
Furthermore, I was too tired to think of anything further.
But I would like to thank Azyan Izdiharni for giving me her support and encouragement for me to carry on, despite her problems she is also facing. Because of her, I was strong enough to move on.
Also Syafiqah, Hazirah, Mashyitah and Nabisah for constantly being by my side. Boosting my confidence and helping me out with my campaign.
&& my CG 0912B! For their support. And Ratheshan for his enthusiasm in supporting me.

Not forgetting Shikin and Hui Peng for helping out with the speech =)

The election yesterday was a blast. I received a warm support from most of them. Manage to say a few words clearly and glad it's over.


From left: Nabisah, Syafiqah, Mashyitah and Hazirah
(It's pretty dark)


Nadia and me
Oh, yeah, the pink girl!


Me and Yi Qi
She is Candidate No. 1 !!!


Anyway, I would like to announce something.
It's happy 2 months plus with my leg! Haha, i just realised actually!

And another thing,
I'm gonna be blogging lesser!
Boo hoo.
Probably, once a week.
And maybe going online less frequently too.
I need to catch up with my studies. It's time for me to give my full devotion to it.

My leg is getting more worse?
Been experiencing lockings at my knee.
And i want to RUN!!!
ARGHH!!!
$%^# ! I can't participate in Sports Day..
And gyming every PE lesson is boring.

Enduring it.
And still being strong.
But how long can I pretend?