And yeah, I'm staying at the Champions' Way.
Seperated to our own Civics Group.
0912B.
Oh can i make you all jealous?
My CG, 0912B and Masyhita's CG is getting a TABLET PC!
Everyone in the CG get to loan a tablet PC!
Yeap, tablet pc from the school for 1 year.
Well, gotta return it next year, but WOAH!
Everyone went high lah after we got that news.
So on Tues, went HQ NCC with Basirah.
Met a couple of 56th East Cadet Officer,
Indra, Abbas, Aisah and some others.
Sigh, i miss them.
Yesterday was CCA Fair.
Wanted to join Track & Field, but Ms Ashley wanted me to seek approval with my doctor first. She also said 10months is too long. She won't be able to send me for competitions. Tsk..
Anyway, Mashyita is joining Track & Field. GO MASHYITA!
If i were to join, i would be the water boy or a bench warmer.
Then thought of Student Council.
They are wonderful bunch of people.
Hazirah, Nabisah and me hanged at the SC room for like 1 hour yesterday just talking, crapping and laughing with Jc2 councillors, Audrey, Eja and Afiq.
Maybe, i'm joining SC.
So how's JC life?
It's pretty demanding and pressurizing.
You just gotta learn to study smart and have good time management
And, you just gotta have fun apart from mugging everyday.
The greatest weakness for now?
Distractions.
I kinda think I am,
but hopefully I'm not.
& I'm dreaming of things that's making my mind go crazy.
I never felt my heart beat so fast before.
What is it?
Seperated to our own Civics Group.
0912B.
Oh can i make you all jealous?
My CG, 0912B and Masyhita's CG is getting a TABLET PC!
Everyone in the CG get to loan a tablet PC!
Yeap, tablet pc from the school for 1 year.
Well, gotta return it next year, but WOAH!
Everyone went high lah after we got that news.
So on Tues, went HQ NCC with Basirah.
Met a couple of 56th East Cadet Officer,
Indra, Abbas, Aisah and some others.
Sigh, i miss them.
Yesterday was CCA Fair.
Wanted to join Track & Field, but Ms Ashley wanted me to seek approval with my doctor first. She also said 10months is too long. She won't be able to send me for competitions. Tsk..
Anyway, Mashyita is joining Track & Field. GO MASHYITA!
If i were to join, i would be the water boy or a bench warmer.
Then thought of Student Council.
They are wonderful bunch of people.
Hazirah, Nabisah and me hanged at the SC room for like 1 hour yesterday just talking, crapping and laughing with Jc2 councillors, Audrey, Eja and Afiq.
Maybe, i'm joining SC.
So how's JC life?
It's pretty demanding and pressurizing.
You just gotta learn to study smart and have good time management
And, you just gotta have fun apart from mugging everyday.
The greatest weakness for now?
Distractions.
I kinda think I am,
but hopefully I'm not.
& I'm dreaming of things that's making my mind go crazy.
I never felt my heart beat so fast before.
What is it?


<< Home