Exhausted.
Well, it kinda explains why I'm kinda moody these few days.
I just need sufficient sleep that's all.
Kinda losing my motivations.
All i can say is, life is hard.
And it's really different here.
Also, physiotherapy on Monday wasn't fun at all.
The assistant physiotherapist are not there.
Bambang, kakak and the smart undergraduate guy were not there.
The exercises are also getting tougher, and boring-er.
Oh, kinda got a warning from my therapist.
Haha, i didn't really did my homework of exercising everyday.
Anyway, I passed the Council interview and now going up for the election.
So please vote for Candidate no. 20 !
All the best to Azyan, Diana, Hazirah, Jayshree and the other candidates!
Hehehe.
Oh oh, I'm going NCC Cohesion Night!
Yupa dapa doo!!!
How long can I pretend?
Well, it kinda explains why I'm kinda moody these few days.
I just need sufficient sleep that's all.
Kinda losing my motivations.
All i can say is, life is hard.
And it's really different here.
Also, physiotherapy on Monday wasn't fun at all.
The assistant physiotherapist are not there.
Bambang, kakak and the smart undergraduate guy were not there.
The exercises are also getting tougher, and boring-er.
Oh, kinda got a warning from my therapist.
Haha, i didn't really did my homework of exercising everyday.
Anyway, I passed the Council interview and now going up for the election.
So please vote for Candidate no. 20 !
All the best to Azyan, Diana, Hazirah, Jayshree and the other candidates!
Hehehe.
Oh oh, I'm going NCC Cohesion Night!
Yupa dapa doo!!!
How long can I pretend?


<< Home