Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cloud number nine

WOo!
2nd day of orientation and pretty fine.
Made new friends.

Morning had a talk from the principal.
I think she is trying to brainwash people who wishes to appeal out from IJC.
Had that dance again.
I looked like a fool dancing lah.
Cos I can't dance with my leg like this.
Lunched for 1hr 15mins with Hazirah and Nabisah.
Hmm, primary school friend.

After lunch had that station games.
They call it Operation something something.... Nevermind, don't bother.
Manage to go 2 stations and i played 1. Cos i couldn't play the other one.
My leg mahh.
At 2.30pm Dad came to send me for Therapy @ SGH.

Physiotherapy never been so fun before.
Getting better at it.
Haha, I like my therapists, Pauline and Bambang.
Joked around.
And i realise how hard life is.
As in, in the future. Just to become a physiotherapist takes alot of steps.
"I don't want grow up can?"

Oh oh, some of the therapist mistake my age for my size.
Well, you know.
Chili padi what.

I'm looking forward for the next therapy!

My weakness came falling on me.
And too weak to fight it.
Now it's preventing me to think properly.
And still confused with my life.
I feel really lost right now.