Let's RUN
Oh gosh, I'm such a sleepy head.
Zzzz..
I feel so tired these few days. I could even sleep in a bumpy bus ride and not be awaken by the stares of others.
So yesterday, Gym-ed with Amirah, Shikin and Julianah.
My leg is stronger now. The cycling machine finally turned on when i cycled.
Later ate at Food Culture.
Then Amirah accompanied me for window shopping.
Yeah, I'm looking for shoes, wallet and socks.
Bought socks. Later headed to Body Shop.
And Amirah accidentally sprayed perfume into my eyes.
HAHAHA!
I couldn't stop laughing at it lah.
Okay, I WANT TO RUN!!!
A sudden urge to start running.
I have no idea why, but sometimes, it's hard to control.
Well, another month and a half to start jogging.
5 months to start sports and a 9 more months to be MC free.
Wahaha. It will be short.
I have TONS of homework mann.
And I only finished a couple of maths question. And the rest remained untouch.
C'mon Fatin, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
Distractions.
Zzzz..
I feel so tired these few days. I could even sleep in a bumpy bus ride and not be awaken by the stares of others.
So yesterday, Gym-ed with Amirah, Shikin and Julianah.
My leg is stronger now. The cycling machine finally turned on when i cycled.
Later ate at Food Culture.
Then Amirah accompanied me for window shopping.
Yeah, I'm looking for shoes, wallet and socks.
Bought socks. Later headed to Body Shop.
And Amirah accidentally sprayed perfume into my eyes.
HAHAHA!
I couldn't stop laughing at it lah.
Okay, I WANT TO RUN!!!
A sudden urge to start running.
I have no idea why, but sometimes, it's hard to control.
Well, another month and a half to start jogging.
5 months to start sports and a 9 more months to be MC free.
Wahaha. It will be short.
I have TONS of homework mann.
And I only finished a couple of maths question. And the rest remained untouch.
C'mon Fatin, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
Distractions.


<< Home