So there's the pros and cons of owning a tablet PC.
Apparently, it has been a burden for me to bring it thru and fro from school.
LUCKILY, there's such thing as lockers. Haha. And yeap, i rented one.
Today was the beginning of a tight schedule.
Started with Maths Lecture. Yes, very naggy one.
Later had PW. So practically gonna use Tablet PC for every subject except GP and of course, PE.
So the teachers are very fun and approachable.
And i thought GP was gonna be boring, but it wasn't.
The tutor is damn funny mann.
PE!!! Hahaha! While everyone ran 2 rounds around the tracks, i happily cycled at the school gym, watching them run.
Me: Umm, I have a 10months MC from PE.
Ms Kiong: Hmm, but they never state any remarks here, like what happened.
Me: Oh, i just undergo a ligament reconstruction....
Ms Kiong: ACL right? HAHA.
So practically finish school around 5pm onwards.
Sighh..
I HAVE NOT DONE MY ECONS HOMEWORK!!!
and to add on, TOMORROW THERE'S ECONS TUTORIAL!!
Damn, damn, damn.
And I still have time to blog ah?
Bravo. A* student.
Okay, I'm gonna do my homework now.
Seriously,
I'm a changed student. Hehe.
Apparently, it has been a burden for me to bring it thru and fro from school.
LUCKILY, there's such thing as lockers. Haha. And yeap, i rented one.
Today was the beginning of a tight schedule.
Started with Maths Lecture. Yes, very naggy one.
Later had PW. So practically gonna use Tablet PC for every subject except GP and of course, PE.
So the teachers are very fun and approachable.
And i thought GP was gonna be boring, but it wasn't.
The tutor is damn funny mann.
PE!!! Hahaha! While everyone ran 2 rounds around the tracks, i happily cycled at the school gym, watching them run.
Me: Umm, I have a 10months MC from PE.
Ms Kiong: Hmm, but they never state any remarks here, like what happened.
Me: Oh, i just undergo a ligament reconstruction....
Ms Kiong: ACL right? HAHA.
So practically finish school around 5pm onwards.
Sighh..
I HAVE NOT DONE MY ECONS HOMEWORK!!!
and to add on, TOMORROW THERE'S ECONS TUTORIAL!!
Damn, damn, damn.
And I still have time to blog ah?
Bravo. A* student.
Okay, I'm gonna do my homework now.
Seriously,
I'm a changed student. Hehe.


<< Home