Laughing gas
Today, started pretty bad.
First of all, I forgot to bring my breakfast.
Next, I forgot to bring my Malay Compo that i spent 2 hours writing it yesterday!
Yes, i was freaking pissed.
And at the verge of screaming!
Then, i decided to get over it. And just move on with the day.
PW was okay. Haha I presented on my trip to Japan- Kyushu bout the Minamata Disease victims.
Phew! Luckily it wasn't out of point.
Then Chemistry lecture. Sat beside Vaishaley. I could not stop laughing! Haha!
Maths lecture was classic. Me and Syafiqah could not stop laughing at random stuffs.
Hahahaha! She's damn nuts. You can just start laughing at random stuff just by seating beside her.
Gp was okay too.
Later went Causeway Point with Syafiqah, Mashyitah, Hazirah and Nabisah to celebrate Syafiqah's birthday. Hahaha. And Amirah joined.
We had a hell lot of laughter.
Anyway, it's a good way to get abs. Hehe.
So finally, the weekends.
Which means, a perfect time for me to catch up with what I've not understand and complete undone assignments.
I was wondering, why alot of people were not online these few days.
Was missing Shikin, Amirah, Khairin, Hui Peng, Gary, Izzat, Yi Ling and Guo Yan presence at MSN.
And just got to know today,
that they have CAMP! I'm so silly.
Haha.
I really miss you guys.
Can't get it out of my mind.
First of all, I forgot to bring my breakfast.
Next, I forgot to bring my Malay Compo that i spent 2 hours writing it yesterday!
Yes, i was freaking pissed.
And at the verge of screaming!
Then, i decided to get over it. And just move on with the day.
PW was okay. Haha I presented on my trip to Japan- Kyushu bout the Minamata Disease victims.
Phew! Luckily it wasn't out of point.
Then Chemistry lecture. Sat beside Vaishaley. I could not stop laughing! Haha!
Maths lecture was classic. Me and Syafiqah could not stop laughing at random stuffs.
Hahahaha! She's damn nuts. You can just start laughing at random stuff just by seating beside her.
Gp was okay too.
Later went Causeway Point with Syafiqah, Mashyitah, Hazirah and Nabisah to celebrate Syafiqah's birthday. Hahaha. And Amirah joined.
We had a hell lot of laughter.
Anyway, it's a good way to get abs. Hehe.
So finally, the weekends.
Which means, a perfect time for me to catch up with what I've not understand and complete undone assignments.
I was wondering, why alot of people were not online these few days.
Was missing Shikin, Amirah, Khairin, Hui Peng, Gary, Izzat, Yi Ling and Guo Yan presence at MSN.
And just got to know today,
that they have CAMP! I'm so silly.
Haha.
I really miss you guys.
Can't get it out of my mind.


<< Home