Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Yesterday was the 3rd day of Orientation (also last).
It was a blast!
It lasted till 7.30pm alright!

So had that mass talk at hall.
Yeah butt cramps. Ish, very torturing.
Later had another Operation. Went to 3 stations and I played none.
Hahaha! Seriously, I'm at a disadvantage now.
Oh, but i cheered for them. GO GELHILLER!
And i must say my fleet is very ON. Anyway, we girls couldn't stop laughing at random stuffs.
I was really HIGH yesterday.
They say I drank Innova alcohol.
Oh, i went high with Mashita. I tell you, we were really terrible.

FINALE was pretty okay.
Cos I lost my energy already.
Danced. Sang. Cheered. Shout. Laughed.
And I lost my voice.
Took photos.
I miss the fun we had. The friendship made.
I was at the verge of crying cos i thought it was gonna be the end.
But later it came to me.
It's just the beginning.

Anyways, thanks to my OGLs, Stephanie and Radzee for being so enthusiastic and bringing up the spirit in us.

Today had LECTURE!
Anyway, the GP lecturer is very funny mann!
I couldn't stop laughing. Well, the entire JC1 were laughing at his comments.
He is a really good lecturer who gets our attention.
School ends at 1.40pm today. We had to buy lecture notes.
Que at the bookshop for 1hour!
Cracked jokes with Hazirah, Nabisah and Mashyita.
Think we attract attention cause we laughed like hell.
Tsk, high people.

I'm really very confused now.
And Gary Ong Min Chang said : "Follow what your gut tells you."
Honestly, I have no idea what is it.
Sigh.
Having a hard time now.
And feeling pretty messed up.

Tag replies,

Hui Peng: Hahaha. Food at TPJC nice anot? At iJC nice mann! Well, better than you-know...
Azyan: INNOVA!!! Woots~ Yeah, I'm enjoying it there mann. Glad to have a schoolmate like you. Eh eh eh eh AHHH!!
Azyan! Tell me how you feel?
Yiling: Haha, i'm feeling confused now. Eh, you all come Innova ah?
Amirah: Hehehe. Of course I won't forget you mann. Who can forget you one?