Taking things slowly
So received my tablet PC.
Yay, and had training for tablet PC just now.
Anyway, not that excited already. Haha.
Just now stayed with Mash to company her for her Track & Field try out.
While waiting for 5.30pm, we used our Table PC. Hahaha! And we sort of chat with each other when we were actually seating opposite of each other.
Mash went for try-outs at 5.30pm.
Then I went up to Ms Ashley.
She said I could join Track & Field after i recover.
Yes ah!! Well, will think bout it later on.
Anyway, Mash is like the only JC1 female there.
Since tomorrow is Valentine's, my school is kinda celebrating it today.
Wahaha. Received 3 valentine's gift.
Chocolate from Audrey, a box of sweets from Michelle and sweets from Cheryl.
Haha, so sweet lah they all.
But, i think it's more to Halloween trick or treats.
Today received our timetable.
Any my timetable is like #$%@ !!!
Everyday end like 5.40pm! Except CCA days, Wednesday and Friday we end early. But later on we will have to attend CCA.
This can't be right mann.
And our breaks are different from other CGs. So can't meet them often.
Sighh, I kinda feel terrible and like a fool too.
Well, they don't understand that's for sure.
It's okay, I'll try to change.
I'm still finding the 'real you' in me.
Who I really am?
Undoubtedly, I'm slowly growing insane.
Yay, and had training for tablet PC just now.
Anyway, not that excited already. Haha.
Just now stayed with Mash to company her for her Track & Field try out.
While waiting for 5.30pm, we used our Table PC. Hahaha! And we sort of chat with each other when we were actually seating opposite of each other.
Mash went for try-outs at 5.30pm.
Then I went up to Ms Ashley.
She said I could join Track & Field after i recover.
Yes ah!! Well, will think bout it later on.
Anyway, Mash is like the only JC1 female there.
Since tomorrow is Valentine's, my school is kinda celebrating it today.
Wahaha. Received 3 valentine's gift.
Chocolate from Audrey, a box of sweets from Michelle and sweets from Cheryl.
Haha, so sweet lah they all.
But, i think it's more to Halloween trick or treats.
Today received our timetable.
Any my timetable is like #$%@ !!!
Everyday end like 5.40pm! Except CCA days, Wednesday and Friday we end early. But later on we will have to attend CCA.
This can't be right mann.
And our breaks are different from other CGs. So can't meet them often.
Sighh, I kinda feel terrible and like a fool too.
Well, they don't understand that's for sure.
It's okay, I'll try to change.
I'm still finding the 'real you' in me.
Who I really am?
Undoubtedly, I'm slowly growing insane.


<< Home