Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, February 06, 2009

And it's FRIDAY!
Marks the end of the first week of school.
Oh yeah, wore the school uniform today.

So attended GP, Econs and PW lecture. Econs is pretty demanding.
But, I'm determined to study it.

After school, went home with Nabisah, Mashyita and Syafiqah. Hahaha, we were talking crap mann. From rugby, to school gate, to snakes, to fainting, to priority seat. Haha.
Mashyita: Oh no, i don't think i can survive the long bus ride.
45 mins later
Mashyita: I SURVIVED!!!

At first wanted to head to Junyuan for NCC since the bus 168 stops opposite the library. Looked at the time, and it was too early to go. Later sms-ed Basirah and we both were pretty lazy to go. WAHAHAHA! Next Tuesday okay?

Anyway, today will be the last day my fleet, Gelhiler will be together. Next week, we will be separated to our own Civics Groups.

1st row: Radzee, Stephanie
2nd row: Clara, Francesca, Yvonne, Mashyita, Fatin, Shweta, Nabisah, Vithiya
3rd row: Oliver, Navin, Winston, Darren, Taqiuddin
Missing: Rayney, Marcus, Justin


Oh another thing, I got a bad news + good news.
In the morning, Dad told me that he appealed me to go Temasek JC. I was shocked. Cos I never wanted to go there. Also Tampines JC.
So i was kinda upset. Sms-ed Amirah. Thanks for entertaining me in the morning.

At 2.30pm, received a call from Temasek JC.
My heart beat rapidly. Hoping that i won't be accepted.
And when they say there's no vacancy for me, I smiled gleefully.
Checked the Tampines JC appeal website and they say there's no vacancy for me too.

So, I'm staying at Innova.
Alhamdulilah.

Like what the principal say,
"Find a JC, quickly settle down and start preparing for A Levels."
Well, that was the brainwash talk she had with us on Tuesday.
And Gary Ong,
"It doesn't really matter where you do your A Levels. All the school are the same."

Obviously I'm gonna miss the friends that are going TPJC. Though, they will always be in my heart. Cos they are the ones who were there to support me through the darkess week.
Thank you Gary, Hui Peng, Yi Ling and Nabil =)

Finally,
I feel like dancing to the song Flo Rida ft. T-pain - Low.