Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, January 15, 2009

HEYO!!!

So, took off my stitches just now.
First, had consultation with A/Prof Paul Chang.
And goodness gracious me, he gave MC from PE or any vigorous exercise for great 10 months!
And he said, supposedly 1 year.
So this was the "argument"

Me: So I can go back to sports in 6months time right?
Dr: Actually... by right it's 1 year. Honestly.
Me: But they say 6months!
Dr: It takes a year and a half for your ligament to fully recover. Well, the main thing is, you can sprint straight, and run straight. No twisting, no jumping. I'll just give you 10months. If you think you are ready to go back to sports you can, but take care of yourself understand? You are still young.

So later on headed to the dressing room to take off my stitches.
All of the sudden, some bangla looking guy wearing a nurse uniform came to me.
Nurse: What's your name?
Me: Fatin Hanani
Nurse: I.c no. ?
Me: S.......B
Nurse: Okay, pass. What's that? MC ah? FOr how long? 10 months? Tell the doctor to add lah "FRIENDS MUST ASLO HELP CARRY BAG FOR YOU".
Me: Hahaha.

I was so afraid if he is a really certified nurse, i took a glance at his badge.
SENIOR STAFF NURSE
Cheyy wahh...
He look so haggard. But he was damn funny and very gentle in handling my leg.
This kind of nurse is what i really call a good nurse.

Anyway, back to the stitches, it looks healthy!
Don't think it would be that obvious as the one on my right knee.

About the 10months, it's perfect.
Perfect time for me to get FAT.
ARGHH. I can't live without any sports for ten months.
I shall break the rules mann.
6 months was what they told me,
it's lock and loaded in my brain for 6months.